14ᴴᵃⁿᵍᵒᵛᵉʳˢ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟒

"ᴺᵒ, ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ʳⁱᶜʰ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ʸᵒᵘ ᵐᵒᵐ ᵃⁿᵈ ᶠˡᵒʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ ʷʰʸ ᵈᵒ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˡʷᵃʸˢ ᵗᵃᵏᵉ ᵐᵒᵐ'ˢ ˢⁱᵈᵉ?"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Florence wakes up with a massive headache, she just wanted to go back to sleep but the sun was killing her. There was a glass of ice water next to her on the nightstand along with her phone. That was when she realized she wasn't in her room but in Esme's. Florence quickly tensed as she looked under the covers.

"Yup we had a threesome." Esme told Florence with a wink. She started laughing when Florence was just staring at her, speechless. Florence double checked under the covers, seeing that she had clothes on. "I'm messing with you but we did all sleep on the same bed."

"Oh my god, Esme I almost had a heart attack." Florence, relieved of hearing the words, she let her body hit the bed.

Andrea walked out of the bathroom. "You should check your phone. Someone was pretty relentless in trying to get a hold of you."

"Don't remind me." Esme scoffed while she picked out an outfit for Florence along with a towel.

"My mom?" Florence asked them, clueless. "Wait, does she even know I'm here?"

"No, your girlfriend, little Abs." Esme told her in a mocking voice. "And yeah your mom knows you stayed over."

"She's not my girlfriend...especially not now." When she turned it on, her phone was at one percent it then automatically turned back off. "Of course."

Esme threw the clothes and towel at her. "You need a shower."

Before Florence walked into Esme's bathroom, she stayed by the doorway. "Wait, Norah's Abby's best friend and also your sister which means Norah is here and most likely knows that I'm here. Which could also mean they're probably talking about me aren't they?"

Andrea lightly pushed Florence fully into the bathroom. "We can talk after you shower."

In the other siblings' room, Norah was on the phone with Abby. "I'm like a hundred percent sure she's in my sister's room right now."

"Then maybe I should come over. She hasn't responded to any of my messages. She didn't even leave me on read." Abby quickly got up from her bed, walking back and forth.

"No, no, you can't." Norah knew how her sister was, she also heard them when they came back last night. "My sister is pissed and you showing up wouldn't be the best idea."

"I don't think I can wait till school." Abby started biting her fingernails again, she stopped walking until she saw her reflection in the mirror. Her eyes were lazy, she had barely slept. The time when she did sleep was only from the alcohol but then she woke up in the middle of the night feeling like shit. "What if you talk to her then?"