13ᴵᶜᵉ ᶜʳᵉᵃᵐ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᶠᴬᴱ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟏𝟑

"ᴵ ᵏⁿᵒʷ, ᴵ'ᵐ ᵃ ᵛᵉʳʸ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᶠʳⁱᵉⁿᵈ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

"I swear to god, she's fucking dead." Esme told Florence while staring over at Abby who walked to a different room.

Andrea glanced at the people in the crowd then back at her friends. "Are you okay? We can leave."

"No, it's whatever." Florence shook her head, not wanting to ruin their night, "We don't have to leave."

"It's not whatever." Esme looked back at her friend, mad at Abby and Norah. "She was staring at you while making out with her. For god's sake, the attention she wanted."

Florence was only drinking tonight because they made Andrea the designated driver, she wasn't going to get drunk because she was a good student and did not plan on coming home drunk.

Andrea and Esme put their arms around Florence. "How about we get out of here and get ice cream?" Andrea suggested the idea.

Florence looked down then back to them. "I don't want to ruin your guys' night. It's a Halloween party."

"Nope! We have much more fun when it's just us." Esme dragged them up the stairs, out of the basement. "And when do you ever say no to ice cream, you're always the one dragging us out for that."

Andrea got into the driver seat, she was probably the best and safest driver out of the group. Florence had given the spare car keys to her beforehand. Esme took shotgun while Florence laid in the backseat.

"Okay, yeah I really did want the ice cream." Florence laughed in the backseat making them chuckle.

"I was still going to drag you out of that party even if you didn't want to." Esme told her from the front seat. "I didn't want to see that b-" Andrea nudged Esme that made her stop that sentence. "I didn't want to see her face anymore."

Florence got up from laying in the backseat. She took her costume off and changed into some comfy clothes she had in a bag that was in the backseat. She then turned around to get something from behind the seats and from the trunk, she turned back to the front with a backup guitar in her hand.

Esme saw her smile from the mirror. "Oh my god, I think drunk Florence is going to serenade us."

Florence started playing the guitar with Esme and Andrea singing along the lyrics. The car had stopped a while ago but they waited till after the song was over to tell her they reached their destination. Andrea had gotten rocky road, Esme got mint and chip while Florence got cherry chip.

They all walked by the lake which is where the ice cream was usually at around this time. Andrea had walked beside Florence. "I noticed you get a different flavor each time we come here."