25ᵀʰᵉ ᶠᵃˡˡᵒᵘᵗ

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟓

"ᶠˡᵒʳᵉⁿᶜᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵍᵉᵗ ᵒᵘᵗ ʷʰⁱˡᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ᶜᵃⁿ."

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Family pictures with Paul, the only ones who couldn't form a smile were Ginny and Austin. The interviewer pointed towards the kids. "Austin, what do you like about Wellsbury?"

They all turned to him but he kept quiet, Florence leaned forward a bit with a small smile. "He's shy"

The interview then looked over at the other blonde. "What about you Florence, how are you liking it here?"

Florence gave the interviewer a polite smile, "Wellsbury for me, it made me feel at home. I made good friends here. I've had friends in the past but here, they're like another family." The more she talked about her friends the more she wanted to leave because she knew that they were going to be teasing her about how much she actually likes them.

The interviewer nodded and smiled at her, "Thank you Florence, it's nice to see you guys are happy here."

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

AP History, they had received one of their past tests back, she had received a 98%. Florence shined a smile at Esme and Andrea. "Ninety-eight percent, I'll take that any day."

Esme showed her score to them, she got a 97.5%. This made Florence laugh uncontrollably, "It's like you do this on purpose." Esme was happy with her score until she found out she was just half a point from Florence's.

The two looked at Andrea who then showed her paper to them. "Obviously I got an A+, one hundred percent."

Esme lightly smiled at her, "Should we even be surprised?"

"No" Florence shook her head with a smile.

"Oh" Andrea put her hands together with a smile at Esme. "Since I beat all of you guys, I should be allowed to change the emoji on my name. I want the books and glasses."

Florence looked over at Esme, she was the one who had access to that, she created the group chat, once she left that one time Florence became the owner but then gave it back to Esme. She didn't want to have that kind of power in her hands.

Esme hummed with a barely visible smirk. "I'll see what I can do."

After the papers were all handed out and the students got to look over their test, Mr. Lee, the AP History teacher, went over some of the most missed problems for the rest of the class.

AP English was next, they just had a reading during that period. Florence could sense the tension between Ginny and Max, something definitely happened. The older sister didn't like getting in between her sister's friend drama.