12ᴴᵃˡˡᵒʷᵉᵉⁿ ᴾᵃʳᵗʸ

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮

𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝟭𝟮

"ᵂᵃⁿⁿᵃ ᵐᵃᵏᵉᵒᵘᵗ"

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

Andrea was drinking her coffee, she was in the front seat of Florence's car this time. She forced Florence to pick her up first so that Esme could have the backseat. "You know your sister's song hit twelve k views."

Esme took Andreas' phone from the backseat to look at the views and information. "Oh god she's right."

"Guess we're famous siblings." Florence kept her hand on the wheel.

"Wait, you too?" Andrea put her coffee in the cup holder.

Esme gave Andrea her phone back. "What did you do?" She asked Florence.

"Last year, I did a cover video on YouTube with a friend, it hit fifty thousand views." Florence raised her voice towards the end, smiling at remembering Olivia's happy reaction from all the love they received from the video. "I used to play guitar."

"Oh my god, we have to see it." Esme sat in the middle of the backseat so that she could see both of them.

Florence stopped back at Esme's house. They all went to get coffee and snacks then they would go back to Esme's house to finish up their costumes and see how it looked. "That's too bad, I took the video down."

"Why?" Andrea turned to Florence. "I'm sure you're musically talented."

They were all now in Esme's room, questioning her about her video.

Florence sat on the side of Esme's bed, she looked down at the ground deciding if she should tell them the truth, "Uhm...my friend who sang in the video, she passed away."

Andrea and Esme looked at each other, their facial expression changing. The two nodded at each other before suffocating Florence with hugs. Esme gave Florence a smile. "Can you tell us about her?"

"Only if you want to." Andrea continued on to Esme's question. "We don't want to pressure you, also if you're comfortable you have to show us the video. Fifty thousand views, her voice had to be nice."

"It was" Florence leaned on the bed, she ended up telling her friends about Olivia. She slowly started to feel like her memories with Olivia weren't sad ones anymore but happy ones. Florence would smile when she talked about her, she wouldn't get all depressed when she thought of her now.

━━━━━━━★━━━━━━━

The town fair, Andrea had made plans for them all to go before the party. They were helping out at a stand that had games for the kids. Florence may have stolen one of the stuffed animals and hid it so the kids wouldn't take it. Not that Esme did the same thing.