He Sees You Cry For The First Time

Gilinsky

You were just really emotional at the time. You were having one of those days where you just wanted to cry for no reason at all. You and Jack were going on a movie date and you were walking to the theatre when the tears started silently streaming down your face. Jack had seen this coming all day because you had been acting weird so when he looked over at you and saw you crying he walked a little faster to get ahead of you. He grabbed your hand and turned around to face you and said "tell me what I can do to fix it".

Shawn

You had been entirely alright with the hate up until now. You had that sort of "suck my ass" personality when it came to the rude comments and tweets. But today was different. You woke up feeling like shit, you looked in the mirror and felt ugly and Shawn was away on tour. Your confidence was at an all time low, so when you saw a comment on your latest instagram photo that said Shawn was just dating you for your body and that he was sleeping with his fans" you just broke. After you read that you crawled into your bed and just lay there for a couple minutes when Shawn face timed you. You answered and he said "good morning beauti - " he stopped when he saw you were crying. You told him what happened and all he could say was "i love you, so get off the internet and let me tell you why i love you"

Nash

You were having a really nice time with Nash, you two were hanging out at your house in your bed just watching movies and cuddling. Your parents weren't home so when the phone rang you went to answer it. It was your dad, he said that your grandma had just died. You immediately started to cry and Nash heard so he came running into the room where the phone was. He wrapped his arms around your waist from behind and waited for you to end the call so he could ask you what happened. When you told him, all he could do was look down. He stayed with you for the rest of the day wrapped in his arms while you cried on his shoulder.

Johnson

You were on a lunch date with your boyfriend Jack when your phone rang in your purse. You said "hold on one second babe" to Jack and you grabbed your phone and answered it. The tears started going down your checks and you covered your mouth with your hand. Once you hung up the phone Jack said "oh my god what happened?" and you started to laugh. You said "I got into Stanford!!" You kept crying your tears of joy and Jack said "congratulations!" he kissed you and hugged you. You kept laughing as you cried and he said "you're crazy" as he laughed at how hysterical you were.

Matt

You were standing at the front door of your house wearing your best outfit and staring at your phone. You finally heard the door bell ring and it was Matt wearing a tee shirt and jeans. All you could do was look at him and sigh as you started to cry. You couldn't believe he had forgotten your anniversary. You could tell that he had just realized himself that he had forgotten. All he could do was look away because he was so embarrassed. He grabbed your hand and took you on the porch of your house and he sat you down. He started telling you how sorry he was and how he would understand if you never forgave him.

Cameron

You were standing in your mirror looking at yourself. You were wearing just your bra and underwear because you had been getting dressed. You were scanning every part of your body from your face to your stomach to your legs. You were having one of those days where you just felt so ugly. Cameron walked into your room and saw you crying and standing there looking at your reflection. All he could do is come up behind you and hug you from behind and tell you how much he loves you and how perfect you were to him.

Aaron

You and your boyfriend Aaron were walking through the mall when you found a shoe store you wanted to go into. You both went in and sat down when you found a pair you wanted to try on. You put your foot in the boot and stood up when you heard something snap. You immediately sat back down again and screamed and you started hyperventilating and crying. He immediately got serious and knew what to do. He wrapped up your foot really tightly in his hoodie and called an ambulance. He stayed with you the whole time right until you were lying in your bed with a pillow under your foot.