The First Time You See Him Cry

Aaron: The first time you saw Aaron cry was when Greyson William Carpenter-Mooty was put into his arms. He wasn't shedding a few tears just because he had just become an Uncle or because his sister was growing up, but because he secretly imagined this to be you and him someday. You did as well as you wrapped your arm around his shoulder, both of you looking down at the peacefully sleeping newest addition to the Carpenter family.

Cameron: The first time you saw Cameron cry on his father's birthday. It had been a rough day for him, and reminiscing on all the days, months, years that his father hadn't been there for him just made it worse. You engulfed him into a tight hug, whispering that everything was going to be alright as he let out all the tears that he had kept in for way too long. You knew he was not only sad by his father's decision to leave the family many years ago, but also furious. He acted like everything was ok, but on the inside he felt like somehow it was his fault that his father left them. You knew this wasn't the case, but despite your attempts to make him see that he wouldn't listen to you. He did murmur "I love you" repeatedly as you softly kissed his forehead.

Carter: The first time you saw Carter cry was when his mom got into a car accident. She was going to be fine, but she had to be taken to the hospital since she broke a few bones. You met him in the waiting room as he silently wept, the intensity of the event still feeling surreal to him. Holding him closely as you told him she was going to be alright and come out here and tell him "Carteh, don't do that" He cracked a small smile at that as he held you tightly as you both waited for the doctor to address you both and to go see Mrs. Reynolds.

Matthew: The first time you saw Matthew cry was when another guy handled you inappropriately. Matthew had taken you to a restaurant which had a bar and unfortunately there was a soccer team of guys drinking. Matthew excused himself for a minute to go to the bathroom and when he came back there was two guys at your table. One was in his spot facing you and the other sat next to you. You weren't a confrontational person and thus was at a loss for words when the two, drunk men dropped themselves off at your table. One had his hand around your waist and the other on your inner thigh. You begged them to leave you alone, but the one sitting next to you was blocking your exit. Matthew came over and told them to f-off and they reluctantly did, knowing they weren't getting anywhere with you. Furious with both himself and what had just occurred, Matthew took your hand and left the restaurant. He kept telling you how sorry he was for not being there and you repeatedly told him it wasn't his fault. That was when you realized tears were dripping down his cheek. Forcing him to stop, you wrapped your arms tightly around him and rubbed his back as he squeezed you gently. He once again apologized, explaining how it upset him to see guys do something like that to you and how they had absolutely zero morals. Tears brimmed the edges of your eyes as well, hearing him say this and how he deeply cared about you, but you told him once again it wasn't his fault and that you loved him so much. You ended the conversation with a kiss, which turned more passionate than you had expected.

Nash: The first time you saw Nash cry was when you surprised him by coming to Magcon in LA. You hadn't seen him in a month, and you couldn't take another second without seeing his gorgeous, bright blue eyes, and cheeky, adorable smile. The fans loved that you surprised him, and the noise level only escalated when they realized he was tearing up. He wrapped his arms tightly around you, hugging you for what seemed to be forever as you both swayed to each side at the strength of the embrace. "I love you so much, thank you babe," he murmured as you wiped you thumb across his cheek to chase away a stray tear. "I love you so much, Nashty," you chuckled before he pressed his lips to yours. There was some enthusiastic screaming, some boos mixed into the yells of approval, but you and Nash could care less about what the fans were doing. All that you two currently cared about was each other, and that was how it was going to be for all eternity.

Shawn: The first time you saw Shawn cry was when he had to leave on tour with Austin Mahone. You both were waiting in the airport for his flight to be called. You had intertwined your fingers with his, your head resting on his shoulder as you both sat in silence. It wasn't an awkward silence, but a peaceful one that could say more than words. When his flight was called, you turned to look up at him to see tears cascading down his cheeks. "I can't bear to even think about not seeing for even a second, what am I going to do when I can't see you for a few months?" It broke your heart to see him this way, and it broke you even further to know that you wouldn't be able to see him on his tour. You had to go to school and your school breaks didn't correspond with his breaks. Standing up, Shawn wrapped his arms around your waist, your arms going around over his shoulder as he crashed his lips into yours. "We'll make it work, I promise," you told him as he smiled at you, trying to pull himself together. As he began to walk away, he turned around. "I love you so much, Y/N!"

Taylor: The first time you saw Taylor cry was when he came back to you after you broke up with him. You had caught him drunk, in bed with some fan, and it had not only broken your heart, but your trust for him too. You were laying in your bed wrapped up in your comforters as you cried and cried your eyes out when there was soft knocking. You didn't respond and the visitor didn't bother going away as the door cracked open. A miserable looking Taylor walked forward, his eyes red and puffy from all the crying he had done and was currently doing. "Please baby, I miss you so much and I'm so so sorry. It was so stupid and I was drunk and I love you, not her. I love you and I only will ever love you," he begged as he collapsed on the bed next to you. You didn't want to forgive him, but part of you needed to forgive him to pull yourself out of this crisis. He wrapped his arms around you, pressing his lips to your cheek as he pleaded you to respond."I'll give you a second chance, Taylor, but don't let me regret this," you finally murmured as he smiled, crashing his lips against yours. "I promise I'll make everything right, I love you, Y/N, forever and always."

Jack G: The first time you saw Jack G cry was when his girlfriend broke up with him. You two were best-friends, and he texted you to please come over. He said it was urgent, but didn't give you the exact reason. You weren't doing anything important, so you quickly drove over to the house to find him curled up on the couch with a tub of ice-cream. That was when you realized something was seriously wrong. Apparently his former girlfriend was no longer into him and just felt like the relationship had died off and decided it would be best for the two of them to go in separate ways. Trying to cheer him up, secretly thanking God, you put in his favorite movie and ate the ice-cream with him while trying to distract him from his heart-break. About thirty minutes into the comedy you had Jack laughing gently. He thanked you and gave you a tight hug before pecking you on the cheek.

Jack J: The first time you saw Jack J cry was when he and and Jack G got into a nasty fight. He came over to your place in a bubble of fury and paced in front of the tv as you sat on the couch as he ranted. It wasn't very long before the tears came and soon he just melted onto the couch next to you as you comforted him. You texted Jack G to get his behind over here so the two of them could work it out, and after a few minutes of discussing things and playing peace maker, they were both hugging and crying with each other.