What He Loves About You

Nash: Your smile. He says that it lights up his whole world, and as cheesy as that is, he really believes it.

Cameron: Your heart. You are nice and sweet too everyone, and he admires that so much about you.

Taylor: Your laugh. You hate it but he says that it is the most beautiful noise he has ever heard in his life.

Jack Johnson: Your eyes. He could stare into them forever, how deep and full of emotion they are. And he loves the way they light up when you say you love him.

Aaron: Your hair. It's so long and soft, he loves to tangle it around his fingers and run his hand through it, it calms him.

Shawn: Your body. He loves how tiny it is compared to his, and how your so tiny that his shirts are massive on you, and his pants won't even stay up on your waist. He thinks it's adorable.

Jack Gilinsky: Your kiss. It intoxicates him, to the point where it makes him forget about all of his surroundings, and he is frozen in time for the moments your kissing.

Matt: Your voice. He thinks it's beautiful, and the sound of it makes him happy and warm all over.

Carter: Your hands. He thinks they are so small, and they perfectly intertwine with his when he laces them together.