What He Does When You're Sick

Jack Gilinsky: You guys spent barely any time apart, your both very attached to one another, so when you get sick he gets sick and vice versa. You just hang around his house all day and get his siblings to do stuff for the both of you, while you watch funny movies.

Cameron Dallas: you had a terrible head cold, so cameron immediately came around with hundreds of blankets, his biggest sweatshirt and just sit and cuddle with you, despite you telling him that you don't want him to get sick.

Nash Grier: you fell sick over spring break, and you didn't want nash to miss out on going to the beach and everything, so you forced him to stay away. But he called and texted you 24/7 making sure you were alright.

Jack Johnson: you had the stomach flu, so you weren't able to do anything. Jack came to your house immediately, rushing around and getting you medicine, and holding your hair back if you got sick. He was the sweetest.

Aaron: When you got sick Aaron usually just came to your house and let you sleep while he tried to do all your homework for you so you wouldn't be anxious about it when you woke up.

Shawn: When you got sick Shawn was at your house in a matter of seconds, singing silly, made up songs to make you laugh. He also kissed your forehead, cheeks, shoulders, collarbones, anything he could to make you feel better.

Carter: he really didn't want to get sick, so he would FaceTime you and you would watch movies or TV together while you talked until he saw you drift peacefully to sleep, feeling better.

Taylor: He brought you soup and throat medicine, and forced you too take it even though you hated it. He would sit for hours until he saw you take your medicine, then he would cuddle you.

Matt: Matt was just the sweetest because he would post little instagram pictures saying he wanted you too get better, and how much he missed you. Then he would send you flowers and muffins!