What Your Parents Think Of Him

Cameron: They think he is immature, but a sweet kid. Your dad is kind of weary of all of his shirtless modeling pictures, but both your parents know that he loves you and you love him, so they are supportive of the relationship.

Nash Grier: They absolutely adore him! They love how preppy he seems, and how respectful he is. He can talk about football with your dad, and always compliments your moms cooking. They love you and him together!

Carter: Your mom likes him because he is kind of quiet but very sweet with you, but your dad thinks he is a bit of a douche because he wears snap backs and has an earring. He tried to convince you not to date him, but it was no use.

Jack Gilinsky: They hate him! You've always been the good girl, always following the rules. But since you began dating Jack, you've been sneaking out and they caught you making out in the living room. They think he is influencing you in a bad way, and they hate that.

Taylor Caniff: your mother thinks he is a little southern angel who is so respectful but your dad literally hates him. Your dad says he is a tool, who takes his shirt off and curses too much. Your dad keeps you from each other whenever he can, but it never really works.

Aaron: They both like him a lot, even though he is a little shy around them. Your dad likes that he is more shy and sweet, because it means that he won't hurt his little girl. Your mom thinks he's adorable.

Jack Johnson: They don't really know him, because he is so shy around them. But they do watch him closely because they see you getting out of his car early in the morning, way past your curfew.

Matt Espinosa: your dad really likes him because Matt plays the same position in football as your dad did, but your mom really doesn't like him because she thinks he's too loud and obnoxious for you.

Shawn Mendes: Your parents pretty much love him because he is so soft spoken and respectful, and your mother loves his voice, but your dad doesn't necessarily love the earrings. But they trust you guys alone together, because he seems to innocent, which is good for you if you know what I mean ;)