First 'I love you'

Nash: You were dropping him off at the airport, as he was going to another Magcon and you couldn't go with him do to school and money and other complications. Neither of you were happy about having to be away from each other for so long, but, there wasn't much you could do about it. It was a long drive there, and an even longer drive back. You two barley said anything to each other but he held your knee, and rubbed your thigh while you were driving to try and comfort you. Once you were at the airport, waiting for his flight you two just sat and you rested your head on his shoulder and he rubbed your back and you walked around and talked for and bit and he kissed you a lot and once it was time to leave, he held you for so long and looking anywhere but your eyes he said, "I love you." you said, " I love you too." and that's when you really started to cry and part of you wished he hadn't said it because it only made it harder to leave him.

Cameron: You were at the beach Cameron, your boyfriend and with the rest of the Magcon boys and crew and Cameron was playing volleyball with his fans and the boys and you didn't want to intrude or anything so you just sat on the beach, by the water reading one of your favourite books for the fifth time. And the you feel arms come and wrap around your waist and soft, warm lips kiss your neck. "Hey, baby." Cameron says "Hey, you done with your game?" you ask, "Yeah, you wanna come for swim?" He says flirtatiously and you can feel that famous Camron Dallas smirk upon his face. "Uh, no." you reply just as flirtatiously as he as you told him earlier that you didn't want to get swim or get wet at all today as you just didn't feel like it. But, still you slowly feel Cam pulling you up off of the ground and he picks you up and throws you over his shoulder and you start to scream, "Cameron! I swear to god! Don't you dare!" And he swats your behind twice to try and get you to be quiet then you feel your body being thrown in the air and hit the water hard. Once you surface you say, "I could have died, you asshole!" and he comes over and tries to apologize but you splash water in his face, you two continue to splash each other with water for 20 minutes straight until you say, "Okay, Okay, I give up. Truce." and you stick your hand out to shake his and he swims over to you and swiftly picks you up bridal style and gives you a peck on the cheek and says, "Truce, baby, I love you." "I love you too." You say and give him a big kiss on the lips and then he throws you into the water again and starts to laugh like a Hyena.

Matt: You two were playing a video game and you beat him and he looked so surprise and he laughed and said, "Are you kidding me?!" "Why so surprised?" You asked, "You suck, my dog could beat you." He ignored your comment and said, "I legitimately think I'm in love with you." You found it to be really random and he said kind of jokingly, but not like he didn't mean it. And sometimes he says jokingly is he's scared he'll sound pathetic. But that's just your Matt. And it was one of the many things you love about him. "I think I'm in love with you too." You said and giggled to yourself.

Jack G: You two were sitting in his room 1 o'clock in the morning and you were smoking weed with the lights off and candles lit, listening to a c-d that has a mix of all your favourite songs and you two were talking about running away together "And we'll save up all our money and go buy an apartment in New York and have white bed sheets and a bed on the floor like they do on Tumblr, or we can have a house on the beach outside of L.A all by ourselves." He said caressing your arm, with your head resting on his chest. You laugh to yourself a little, "Yeah?" You said, tilting your head up to see his face. "Yeah." He says with a smile. "And can we have a loft in our house somewhere, where I can read and write and paint?" You ask, "Of course, anything for my baby." He says mellow dramatically. And then the song Firefly by Ed Sheeran and you gasp, "Come dance with me!" You plead. You expect him to reject, but he puts down the joint and goes to dance with you, slow and sweet with his hands low on your waist and your hands around his neck, he looks into your eyes like he's searching for something and then he says, "I love you." Sort of like he's just figuring it out and isn't to sure himself. Then once you've realized that he's expecting you to say something you say, "I love you too." You didn't question it, you knew. But it came out very timidly. and he smiled and he kissed you and you continued you dance.