Your First time

Cameron: "Are you sure, (Y/N)" He asked as he brushed a peice of hair behind your ear. You nodded and blushed. He slowly pulled down your panties, you snickered as his cold hands touched your thigh. He couldn't help but laugh. He pulled down his pants, and slipped on the condom. He got on top of you so both of you were face to face."If I hurt you, just tell me." He whispered as he began kissing your neck. You ran your fingers down his back as he began thrusting into you.

Matt: You lied there, clutching onto the bed sheet, as Matt thrusted into you. You moaned out his name, the pain soon turned in to pleasure. His soft voice whispering things in your ears as he thrusted more and more. "(Y/N) I love you." He whispered before stopping and laying next to you.

Jack. G: You wrapped your arms around Jack's waist. You two had just lost both of your virginity's to each other. "Are you sure I didn't hurt you, (Y/N)?" He asked he turned around, no facing you. "No." You whispered with a smile. "It felt, magical, like I was the only woman in the world." You whispered back. He smiled and kissed your lips.

Jack. J: "Faster." You moaned. He did as he was told to do. He gripped on to your thighs tightly. "I love you, baby." He whimpered. "I love you too." You whispered as his thrust's began to get sloppier.

Shawn: He hummed in your ear as he played with your hair. Your head on his chest, listening to his heart beat and feeling the vibration of his humming slowly drifted you to sleep. After a long, passionate night of rough sex at Shawn's house made you feel special. Made you feel tired, but also happy, that you both lost your v- cards to that one special person.

Aaron: "I didn't mean to hurt you, sweetheart." He said as a tear rolled down your cheek. "It's alright, I know you didn't mean to." You whispered back as you rolled over clutching onto the pillow in your arms. "At least I know, I'm good." Aaron said with a chuckle. You laughed too. "I love seeing that smile, baby." He said kissing your lips.

Carter: You smiled to yourself as you heard slight snoring next to you. Carter and you had the best night of your live, the first time both of you had sex.You thought to yourself. "I must of been good. He sure is tired." You rolled over on your side and kissed Carter's cheek making him moan. He smiled, and went back to sleep.

Nash: Nash restlessly got out of bed and went to the bathroom. That was the third time tonight. You looked over at the clock, 3:30. He slowly walked out and rubbed his eyes. "Babe what's wrong?" You asked. You smelled the faint smell of Ice Hot rub. "It's just my thighs, go back to sleep." He whispered before getting under the covers. "For your first time, (Y/N), you made me feel like a million bucks." He said as he kissed your lips.

Taylor: "Say my name." He whisperd in your right ear as he thrusted even faster. "Taylor." You moaned loudly. He began kissing your neck,making you feel the pleasure more. "I'm I hurting you." He groaned. You shook your head, taking in short gasps. You ran your fingers down Taylor's abs, making him moan even louder.