They Don't Know About Us

Shawn: "We're too young too know about forever...."

You and Shawn were both only fifteen years old, kids to everyone. That's why people scoffed and disapproved of how attached you were too each other. They thought it was unhealthy for such young kids to yearn each other so badly. And that's what you did, you needed Shawn, you needed to be touching him or making eye contact. If you weren't near each other, you felt lost, like half of you was just wandering away.

Carter: "Every kiss gets a little sweeter...."

You and Carter were the sappy couple, and he bought you teddy bears and flowers all the time. People envied your relationship slightly, because of how in love you were. And that love grew every single day, and it's amazing how even after all the months you'd been together, he could still kiss you sweetly and melt your heart.

Nash: "They don't know about the up all nights...."

People said your relationship would never last, he was away too much and you were a party girl. But what no one understood is that Nash was your rock, you're everything, and you for him. You often stayed up all night talking about your futures, talking about everything. So while people thought your relationship was shallow, they had no idea just how deep your love for each other went.

Cameron: "I don't wanna wait any longer..."

Your parents were furious. He had proposed to you, and you had said yes. Everyone said you were too young, and that you were ruining your lives. But you knew that Cameron was all you wanted in life, and your only dream was to run away and spend your life with him. So you said yes, and you did it; you ran away together.

Jack Johnson: "If they only knew they would just be jealous of us..."

He couldn't tell the fans about your relationship, or else they would eat you alive. They would send hate towards you from all directions, and he could never stand to see you hurt like that. So it had to be a secret for know, even though it killed you both to have to act like friends in public.

Aaron: "They don't know I've waited all my life..."

You were always insecure about yourself, never able to look in the mirror and like what you see. But then Aaron came along, and he made you feel beautiful for the first time. You had waited your whole life to feel special and worth it, and you had finally found someone who made you feel that way.

Matt: "This love is only getting stronger...."

You had met when you were babies, and you grew up together. So of course when Matt had to leave for Magcon you were heart broken, because little did he know you were madly in love with him. But the time apart showed you just how much you loved him, and when he came back, you knew you would be ready to tell him that you loved him.

Taylor: "They don't know what you've done to my heart..."

Taylor was the cussing, loud, and obnoxious prankster, and you were the typical good girl. But he still fell hopelessly in love with you, and you with him. People always asked him how you guys could date considering you had nothing in common, but they just don't understand that the way he feels about you is stronger than your differences

Jack Gilinsky: "They don't know about the 'I love you'"

You both know it's wrong, but you were cheating on your boyfriend with him. He was your best friend, and somewhere along the way you fell in love with each other. So, until you can finally get the courage up to break up with your boyfriend, you pretend that you and Jack are best friends. Even though you are both madly in love.