First Kiss

Nash Grier: You guys were hanging out in the backyard of his house after finishing a project. You weren't official yet, but you had high hopes that you would be. You giggled and tagged him. He laughed and chased after you, instead of tackling you like he normally would he pinned you up against a wall and kissed you. Your playfulness though wasn't dulled by his actions and you rolled to the side to be in control.

Taylor Caniff:

It was after school. He had atagonized you for years, most guys had grown out of the teasing phase and had moved on to actual flirting but he had missed the maturity train. You were becoming annoyed because you really wanted to just get home and work on homework. "Fuck off Taylor. I don't have time for this." You said trying to move past him. "Sure you do." He said pinning you to the wall. You fidgeted and squirmed but he wouldn't let you go. He pressed his lips against yours and you calmed down. It was slow and sweet, much unlike his active personality.

Carter Reynolds: You guys had been dating for nearly two months and nothing big had really happened. He had been trying to teach you how to skateboard but your lack of attention irritated him so he gave up. Frustrated by his lack of understanding about your ADHD you tried to reason with him. He only grew more irritated and started to argue. You had kissed him as an act to shut him up. And it most definitely worked.

Cameron Dallas: You guys had been best friends since birth and had recently started dating. A week after you had started dating though he had to return to Magcon for another tour. You missed him a lot and couldn't wait to see him again. When he saw you standing by the car waiting to pick him up from the airport he ran and picked you up and kissed you, promising to take you along next time.

Shawn Mendes: You were in San Deigo on tour with the guys and you were taking a day trip to Disney Land. Towards the end of the trip Shawn wanted to get a picture of you and him, with out the guys interfering. But you were giddy and excited and wouldn't stand still. "Y/N, settle down." He scolded you. "NO." You argued giggling and making a silly face. He leaned down and pressed his lips against your roughly but sweetly. "Behave." He said, pulling away and pointing a finger at you

Jack Gilinsky: It was spring break and you guys were hanging out at his house, swimming in the pool. You splashed water all over him and jumped quickly in the pool, hoping he wouldn't catch you. He jumped on top of you and pulled you too him. He kissed you, underneath the water, making your day.

Jack Johnson: You guys were hanging out at the boardwalk near your house in San Francisco. He didn't want to but he had to tell you. He would be leaving again for the third time that month to go to Magcon. "I'm sorry baby. I know we have barely spent any time together but its not like I can say no." He said taking you had. You guys walked in silence for a mintue or two, wandering off the board walk and onto the beach. "But why can't I just go with you. I hate not seeing you." You said, knowing you were being whiny but not really caring. "Its not even a week this time though." He said turning you around to face him. he picked you up and looked in your eyes. "I'll be back before you know it." He said kissing you.

Aaron Carpenter: You were at his baseball game and he was getting frustrated out on the field because the refs kept stopping the game to make stupid calls. His coach was about to walk on to the field and talk to him but you stopped him and walked u along side the fence. You pulled him over. "Get it together." You said bluntly, pulling him closer and kissing him quickly before shoving him back out onto the field.

Matthew Espinosa: It was right after his last game. You ran down to the field and congratualted him on winning and helping take his team to the championship. He pulled off his helmet and smiled brightly at you. "I couldn't have done it without. Lucky charm." He said leaning down and kissing you.