When your arguing

Nash: when you argue, his eyes get red and he clenches his fists a lot. But he would never think about hitting you, but he often knocks things over and kicks doors.

Taylor: Surprisingly, he gets really quiet. He doesn't cuss at you, he doesn't scream, he just stays quiet and talks with a severe sharpness to his voice.

Cameron: he gets really emotional. He cries, or tears up, and yells in frustration. He hates fighting with you, so he gets really upset with himself and you.

Jack Gilinsky: he tries to be very close to you. He holds you, or tries to pull you into hugs. Or his hands are around your face while you talk it out, or he tries to kiss your forehead.

Shawn: he screams, really, really loud. Both of you do, you get into screaming matches and you both stand inches apart, red in the face and yelling until you both calm down. He also curses a lot, which is out of character.

Jack Johnson: he leaves. He doesn't like fighting you, so he just leaves so he can calm down, and sometimes goes and gets high or drinks, and you both just forget about the fight once he comes home.

Aaron: he doesn't say anything. He only listens to you, and even when you scream question at him, he doesn't answer. And he usually won't talk to you until a couple days later.

Matt: He talks rapidly. He doesn't give you any time to talk, he just talks and talks and talks. He brings up old fights, but he doesn't scream or yell, but he doesn't let you defend yourself either.

Carter: He is really calm during fights. He talks with you like a civil adult, and he lets you cry or say whatever you want. He acts really mature and level headed, which you love.