He's Your Brothers Friend

Shawn: Your twin brother had no idea that you snuck out at night with his best friend Shawn, and made out with him in your room, and that you were in love with him. He would never allow it if he found out.

Carter: You only just met Carter, he was a new friend of your brother. But the minute you laid eyes on him you wanted too know more, and when your brother noticed, he warned you too stay away. But you never really listened to anyone anyway.

Cameron: Your brother and Cameron were like brothers, so Cameron told him when he asked you out. It took him a while too except it, but he trusts Cam with you.

Jack Gilinsky: Your brother hated you two together. But you were both PDA people, so he had to deal with you kissing and hanging all over each other in front of him, so he usually just left you two alone in a huff, upset that you stole his best friend.

Jack Johnson: he was okay with it at first, but once you and Jack got serious he began to not like it anymore. You were always with him or talking to him, and it became annoying to your brother.

Aaron: Your brother was the one who set you two up! He knew that you guys would be perfect for each other, so he helped you both along and a bit, and supports your relationship because he knows how innocent and harmless Aaron is.

Matt: He wasn't worried about Matt hurting you, he was worried about you hurting Matt. You were notoriously a heartbreaker, and your brother warned Matt not to get involved, but it didn't stop him.

Taylor: He fought really hard to keep you guys apart, even doing rash things like getting into a physical fight with Taylor. Even though it hurt you too see there friendship in turmoil, you couldn't just choose one. So you forced him to accept you and Taylor.

Nash: He still didn't know, even after a whole years time. He just thought that you and Nash were friends, and that's why you texted each other and hung out sometimes. Oh, how little he knew!