He Meets Your Parents

Nash: "Does this look okay? Maybe I should change." Nash had been trying to pick something to wear for the past twenty minutes. Today was the day that you were introducing Nash to your parents. "Nash, you look great. You have nothing to worry about." You say wrapping your arms around his neck. "What if they hate me?" He asks. "There going to love you, just like I do." You say before pecking his lips.

Cameron: The whole car ride Cam had been keeping his eyes straight on the road; the only noise was the radio. You and Cameron were meeting your parents for dinner, and you knew he was nervous. Once you pulled into the parking lot of the restaurant you decided to break the silence. "Babe, what's on your mind?" He sighed, "I know what your parent's think of me, and its not reassuring." You grabbed his hands, "Look at me, I love you, and that's all that matters." "I love you, you know that?" He said before cupping your face and kissing you sweetly.

Shawn: You and Shawn were sitting beside each other at your dinning room table. Tonight was the first time Shawn had met your parents. "Shawn, I understand that (Y/N) told me about your interest in music and your popularity on social media, how do you have the time to care for my daughter?" Your dad asked, not being rude, just being worried. "I want to make something one hundred percent clear, your daughter always will come first to me, she is on my mind all day. I would do anything for her." Shawn said while you grab his hand under the table.

Matt: To say that you were nervous for Matt to meet your parents would have been an understatement. You were walking up to your house, holding onto Matt's hand tighter the usual. You were about to open the door when Matt put his hand on yours. "Hey, what's wrong?" He asks, placing his hands on your face so that you have to look at him. "I'm just scared they won't like you." You say. "It's me, how could they not love me?" He said, making you laugh. "Come here, everything's going to be okay," He said pulling you into a tight hug.

Taylor: You were in your bathroom curling the last few pieces of your hair when Taylor slid his hands around your waist. "You look beautiful," he says kissing your check. You blush and look down, "Shut up" you, mumble. "Your not nervous for tonight are you?" He asks turning you around so you're facing him. "Of course not, just be yourself, and I know that they will love you" you say leaning against the sink. "How much time do we have till we have to be there?" he whispers into your neck, lightly kissing it. "Not going to happen." You say while pushing him off of you. "Now go get ready."

Gillinsky: You both knew what your parents thought of him. They thought that he was a no good, bad boy that was only using you for your body. You and Jack knew that this dinner wasn't going to be smooth sailing. The whole night your dad was questioning his morals and your mom was trying to make the best small talk she could. "Plain and simple, I love your daughter, and she loves me. I would never do anything to hurt her." Jack said before he stood up and walked out of the kitchen. You followed after him. He saw you and started apologizing for talking to your dad like that before you shut him up by pulling him into a loving kiss. "I love you."

Johnson: You had been at your house for over two hours, you were helping your mom in the kitchen and Jack was with your dad in the living room. You couldn't believe how well Jack and your dad were getting along. Dinner went great and soon enough you and Jack were leaving your house. "So, what were you and my dad talking about in the living room?" You ask curiously. "Oh we were just talking about how gross you are." He laughed. You pouted and turned away from him. "I'm kidding baby, he was just making sure my intentions were pure." He said pulling you towards him by the waist. 'And are they?" You asked, smirking. He leaned in towards your ear, "Of course they are," he said before crashing his lips to yours.

Carter: You were lying on the couch with Carter playing with his hands. You were sitting in a comfortable silence until he spoke up. "Do you think your parent's are going to like me, or do you think they will think I'm weird?" He asked. You knew he was nervous about meeting your family today. You turned around so were sitting on his lap facing him. "Hey, if I know my parents they are going to think that you're amazing. You make me the happiest I have ever been, and when the see that tonight they will see that you're the only one for me." "Do you know how much I love you?" he asked, looking into your eyes. "Maybe you should remind me," you say. He pulls you closer to him and puts a light kiss on your lips.

Aaron: Finally the day had come to an amazing end. Today Aaron met your parents for the first time. Luckily, your parents thought that he was the perfect guy for you. Your dad and Aaron had talked for over an hour and now you and Aaron were sitting outside in your backyard on your playground swings. "I'm glad I got to meet your parents today, it was honestly one of the best things." He said looking towards you. "I'm happy that they loved you, just like I love you" you answer back. Aaron had gotten off of his swing and picked you up and kissed you. It was surprising, but still amazing. "What was that for?" you asked. "I just want you to know how much I love you."