We Didn't Kill Him But Ended Up Having Sex Instead

There are two parts that that may disturb some readers. The beginning part with torture and the middle with some sexual content. Viewer's discretion is advised. Thank you.

We Didn't Kill Him But Ended Up Having Sex Instead

"I don't know what you're talking about, woman!" the man screamed in my chamber. His voice echoed through the enclosed space.

  "Shut your filthy mouth, you stupid ass!" I hissed at him, hitting him in the side with a club. Before he could scream again in pain, I clamped my hand over his mouth. "Someone will hear you and by the time they get here, your dead body will be rotting!"

  "Calm down," Arno's voice spoke up from the black shadows of where he stood. "We need answers and this will not help."

  "Yes, it will!" I snarled back, spinning on my heels to face Arno. I glared at him. "People only respond when harm is inflicted upon them. I will get every drop of information I want to know!"

  "Be forceful, don't be violent."

  I sighed, pinching the bridge of my nose and squeezing my eyes shut. If I was to get information out of this...pig, I was going to have to get it my way. Arno's way with reasoning and my ways of...oh, I don't know, harm? Well, his ways of interrogation are much different than mine. And just because he...we...had a small moment together, doesn't mean that he gets to dominate my life like this. "Rache don't do this," or, "Rache don't do that!" I love you, but when we have to work together, I do it my way and you do it your way.

  "Fine." I turn back around to the man. He was suspended by rope from the rafters dangling a few feet off of the ground. His legs and wrists were bound together and a black bag covered his head. A single ray of sunlight shone through a sunroof above, casting light to the man. "You will tell me what I want to know." I waved my hand in front of his face, hoping that it would work but instead, a muffled cry came from him. Either I'm not too powerful with the Force or he has a strong mind and a weak body. Oh what the hell...

  "I don't know what you want!" he wailed loudly. I screamed in frustration and took the club again, beating him a few times making him cry even louder. "Please stop! I have three sisters!"

  Arno gripped the end of the club before it hit the man again. "And why should we spare you because of this information, Mr. Thomas?" Arno inquired.

  "Her name is Rache, no?" The man gasped through his tears. "I have three sisters who plan to find a young woman named Rache."

  My heart skipped a beat. "What are their names?" I asked. When Thomas didn't answer as fast as I wanted him to, I struck him again and asked again louder. This is why I have been combing the streets looking for leads for at least a month now. And now I find a Templar has my friends and he refused to tell me this. Entire. Time!

  "A-A-Adalicia, Charl-l-lotte, a-a-and R-Raquel," he stammered.

  "And why did you not tell me this information, hmm?" I asked, my voice turning low and soft as it always does whenever my anger is reaching it's peak.

  "I-I was a-a-afraid you w-were going to h-hurt them," he cried.

  "Release him," Arno instructed suddenly.

  "What?" I turned to face him with an incredulous look on my face. I don't know if Arno saw it because of my hood but it was there. "He knows too much! We should kill him!"

  "Rache." Arno took my head in his hands and stared into my eyes. "Please."

  I pulled myself away from his grasp and closed my eyes contemplating on the cons of what would happen if we let Thomas out into the streets again. Instead, my mind flashed images of Pierre and Jacques. My eyes flew open as Jacques and Pierre were stabbed again and again, blood trickling down onto the floors.