Chapter 1

Wins POV

I was sleeping peacefully when some weird sounds started to play' ahhh...someone stop this stupid thing. This crap does not let me sleep in the morning' said my heart. 'Yes, someone stop this stupid thing so that you get late for work and get scolded by your dear Mr.grumpy and then he ruins your whole day' said my brain. Yeah, so I heard and respected my brain's decision.

Waking up, I went downstairs and was greeted by dad.' Morning, son' He said. 'Morning, dad' I said kissing his cheeks. He was drinking coffee while reading a newspaper.

I went to the washroom to get fresh. I showered and came downstairs to prepare breakfast. After spending 20 minutes in the kitchen, while dancing, singing, and preparing breakfast I am finally done. After having my breakfast I went to my room to get changed.

Coming out of my room I locked it and came downstairs. After kissing my dad goodbye, I went towards my car. I started the ignition and drove towards my company... I mean the company where I work.

As I reached my room, I greeted my boss. 'Good morning sir' I said flashing my bunny smile. ' Morning bun- I mean Metawin' He said, I nodded and went towards my desk for completing my work. After some time Mr grumpy/sir called me to his cabin. I went into his cabin and saw him looking at a paper very seriously. He was surrounded by the dark aura and he looked kind of mad.

I cleared my throat and said 'Sir is there any problem? You called me.' 'Yes' he said with gritted teeth and his jaw clenched. 'Metawin, can I meet your dad?' he asked and i nodded before saying 'Sir if you want you can meet him at our home.' 'Ok get ready we are going now'. He said before dragging me towards the elevator. He looked like he was in rush and he just dragged me harshly towards his car and drove towards our home....my home.

The most surprising thing was that he knew that Where my house is. Is he stalking me? How the hell does this grumpy knows about my house location? Does he follow me?OMG, He is such a threat. What if he is planning to kill us or capture me? wait is he kidnapping me in my own house?

And suddenly someone whispered in my ear bringing me back to the world. This person's breath was so hot making me shiver and I remembered this breath is of that jerk. I glared at the glass in front of me before stepping outside the car. That jerk just smirked and followed me. A PURE JERK. And then he suddenly......