Chapter 30 🔥

I love you, cute honey bun.

I love you too, wolfie.

Flashback Ends

(A/N: Flashback started at chapter 23 and it ended here again.)

P' bai." Win called bright who was about to doze off on Win's shoulder.

God Baby, I was about to sleep.

Bright thought as he stared at Win. Unable to speak something because of the sleepiness, he just hummed.

"..."

"P'Bai. Did you sleep?" Win asked as he stared behind his shoulder.

"No, baby. but I am about to sleep again." Bright said as he yawned and rubbed his eyes.

"Let's go and sleep anyways its get cold," Bright said as he saw Win rubbing his arms.

Told him not to wear a thin shirt but this boy never listens to me.

"Now off we go" Win said as they entered their room.

The clock had struck 12 as both the husbands stared at each other before leaning their foreheads together.

"Happy Anniversary dear husband." Both said as they smiled.

Its been nine years of togetherness and eight years of marriage. I hope we stay together.-- Win.

It's been nine years. Just the past years, I hope we stay together forever and always in every life.--Bright.

(A/N: 18+ content but under 18 to read away from parental guidance....lol kidding.)

Smiling to themselves, they leaned in a kiss full of love, determination, and emotions. Bright's hands slipped down to Win's petite waist as he grabbed the pelvic boned area. Win's arms also slipped around Bright's veiny neck as they moaned into the kiss.

Melting in the kiss, Bright discovered each and every part of his cute honey bun's mouth as if it was their wedding kiss. Win who felt like the breath being withdrawn from his lungs grabbed Bright's biceps.

The temperature of the room had increased as both the boys withdrew with a string of saliva sticking to their lips. Panting hard, they started all over again because they were not able t fulfill their desires with just a kiss.

Moving down from the omega's lips, Bright trailed down to Win's sharp-ended jaw and down to his long beautiful neck. As if a possessive alpha, he marked his honey bun in hunger but was still careful to not hurt his honey-bunny bunch pie.