Chapter 9

Win's POV

Bright started again before I could think of some nonsense. 'And after doing several background checks and DNA tests on you and your father. I found out that He is actually not your Dad.'

'Hahaha, are you sure Bright?' I chuckled awkwardly after hearing him. Bright looked serious and I knew that I was scared. Who will not be scared to hear that the person you lived with for 23 years was nobody to you? I knew everything except the fact that my dad is actually not my dad. If it is true it might hurt but not much because he has already disowned me so It is not that it will affect me but still I lived with him for a long and I had an attachment with him.

' Bunny I am 100% sure that he is not your dad. We were suspicious about his behavior with you for a long time that is why we did a background check and turned out that you are actually not related. I know it will hurt but it should not because he never cared about you and moreover you did not know him. So cheer up ok.' Bright said.I felt relieved to hear him. Even if I had no one at least I had Bright by my side.

Bright's POV

'I know wolfie. But it still feels bad to hear that the person whom you called dad was no one to you. But I seriously don't feel any pain in this. It feels like it is ok after all he did not consider me as his son and he even hated me.' Win said and sobbed. He was feeling said and I could understand because I very well know the feeling of losing someone dear and he actually lost both his parents. But I can do nothing right now. So I rubbed circles on his back because I knew this would surely relieve him. I turned him and made him rest on my chest in a comfortable manner. As he breathed heavily before closing his eyes and letting the crystals fall down to his cushioned cheeks, it hurt me. He was never scared of anyone or anything and His so-called dad even gave him self-defense training. Win was never like other omegas. He was always strong and would never cry and if he cried that means he was really hurt.

And I remembered about Mew and Gulf. I still have to introduce the couples. Though bunny knows Mew he does not knows Gulf. Actually, I really don't want want to introduce the clown aka Mew to the bunny. He has done training in comedy and will surely throw some nonsense jokes like old times. CLOWN!!!!