Chapter 33

As if the god had decided to bring the kids early but with some complications. 

A boy and girl.

Bright smiled through tears as he stared at his three angels.

He remembered how a day before the miracle delivery, they were still discussing the names when they came up with Light for the boy and Hazel for the girl.

Hazel and Light Opasiamkajorn Chivaree.

The babies were cute and so small and delicate which made Bright resist him from touching the cute little angels.

True thing was that he was scared to hurt the kiddie's. 

They would get hurt if I touch them.

He thought.

Win who had been watching him for the past ten minutes rolled his eyes.

"P Bright, you won't hurt the. Come on pic them. They want to be touched na." Win said as he tried to ease Bright's struggle.

"Oh really," Bright asked as stared at them, still unable to believe that the kids, were his.

"Yeah really." Win said.

Bright slowly and carefully neared the kids trying his best to not hurt them

"Oh my. They are so cute." Bright exclaimed as he slowly picked them.

"Of course. They are my kids after all."Win said as he smiled.

 With Little light and hazel still in his hands, Bright came near Win's bed as he carefully placed them near the omega man.

Then he peaked both his starlights' forehead before staring at Win.

Win, the light of his life, who had changed his life.

He caressed his honey bun's cheeks as he said "Thank you, baby. Thank you so much for making me a father. Thank you for giving me a family. I love you, my sweet baby."

He said to which Win replied with a kiss on the forehead, unable to speak with the tears that streamed down his cheeks.

We are together forever and always. I will love you for eternity. Let's stay together, baby, forever.---Bright.

I love you, my boyfriend. Stay with me because I need you like a heart needs a beat.--Win.

(A/N: This book is now officially complete. Should I add a epilogue or not?)