Chapter 4

Win's POV

'M M Me, I' I stuttered and just looked at dad but he looked so cool as if he has given away me for charity. How can he be so cool?

'I am waiting outside. Come when you are done talking' Bright said before walking outside. I looked at dad and unconsciously my tears just kept slipping down. I felt numb and betrayed. How can he just throw me away? I always did what he wanted then why? I asked dad why did this. 'Baby win, I never liked you. You are a disgusting omega who is just a stupid carrier. You are the reason my wife and heir died. You are a piece of shit. If I wanted, I could pay him his debt but then I could not revenge on you. Now I am old enough to kill and torture you so I let him do it. He will writh you under him.' Dad said and before placing my packed clothes in front of me.

I looked at him and tried to control my clenching heart. My heart was ready to burst from the amount of pain I received through my own dad. I slowly leaned down and picked up my bag. 'Get lost and never show me your disgusting face again'Dad said and I could not say anything. I just turned and went outside.

Before going towards bright, I turned and looked at my house once. The house where I spent 23 years of my life. The house where I spent my childhood and had good and bad memories. I moved and went towards the car.

The emotions were too much and I could not handle them. My chest felt so heavy and my brain stopped working. It felt so wrong but still, I could not blame dad. Why? Because he is my dad and maybe he has reasons for sending me to Bright. Maybe bright is a good person. I just kept my thoughts aside and went straight. But guess what, Luck was not on my side. A speeding car came and was bout to crash on me but some one pulled me towards him. I was so shocked by the situation and I.....