Chapter 29

" Do you want to show me or not?" Win asked as he stared at him.

"Ok ok. Follow me."

Fishes, here I come.

Trailing behind Bright, Win stared at a big aquarium which was all set for them to have a look at. 

Win's eyes sparkled as he stared at the beautiful fishes.

"Kweet" He commented as he smiled at Bright.

"So this is ours." He asked as he stared at the fishes.

"Yup," Bright said.

*****

The appointment with Doctor Thew was good. She told the couple that the babies are growing fast and healthy and told Win to keep continuing eating healthy food.

Now they are back home and apparently Win is sitting in front of the aquarium as he tries to find names for the fishes, ignoring Bright who is waiting for the smooches which he was promised for when they were returning.

My kisses are stollen those goddamn fishes. Once the kids come then I will become invisible here.

Bright mumbled and pouted.

On the other hand, Win stared at the fishes as he mumbled their breeds.

Common crap, Guppy, Oscar, and Goldfish.

"Beautiful," Win said as he clasped his hands together smiling cutely at the tank.

"Beautiful What?" Bright asked as h saw Win turning towards him.

"Beautiful fishes. They are full of color." Win said as he rubbed his hands together. Due to near pregnancy date, he often feels colder in his body which includes numbness and coldness also.

"Oh really. I thought you are beautiful." Bright said as he shamelessly flirted with his boyfriend.

"Beautiful. Me?" Win asked and then continued. "I am not beautiful anymore na. I have a bloaty stomach. Skin hanging from here and there."

"Naah, naah. You are beautiful when you are chubby because you are carrying babies right. So beautiful just for me." Bright said as he moved towards Win who had teared up now. 

"But I am not slim. Not the same as days before pregnancy. I am not cute. I eat so much. I get angry, I cry also." Win added as he sobbed on Bright's chest. 

I can't just come up and love myself anymore.

He added as he whimpered.

"Oh, baby. You are cute, chubby, sweet, and a fallen angel that God sent for me. You are having mood changes because my cute honey bun is carrying a little bunny and a little wolf, right." Bright said soothing words in Win's ear to ease the omega's insecurities.

I love you, cute honey bun.

I love you too, wolfie.