Chapter 32

"It was a wonderful baby. You are amazing to me, for me." Bright said.

Flashback Starts

"Oh, baby. You are cute, chubby, sweet, and a fallen angel that God sent for me. You are having mood changes because my cute honey bun is carrying a little bunny and a little wolf, right." Bright said soothing words in Win's ear to ease the omega's insecurities.

I love you, cute honey bun.

I love you too, wolfie.

******

Win, with an eight-and-a-half-month pregnant belly, was sitting on the chair in their room while Bright was doing his work. He was doing fine, until something happened in the pit of his stomach making him stand up abruptly.

It looked like the babies were continuosly kicking his stomach and were becoming restless.

It hurts so damn much.

Win mummbled.

"P'Bright. Something is hppening." Win said as he tried to walk which he failed miserably and suddenly fell on the floor, unconsious.

The sudden fall of Win, made Bright sit up and run towards him.

Shit.He's bleeding.

Bright mummbled as he was hell scared.

He picked up Win as he ran towards th car. Making Win lay down on the backseat was one of a difficult task plus his hands were shaking so much.

He made he omega lay down in a comfartable manner as he went to the driver seat and drove to the hosital.

His hands were shaking as his mind went to everything and every negative thought made a way to his mind.

*****

Bright stood infront of the ICU. It has been fifteen minutes since they had taken Win inside. Mew and Gulf had been here since two mintues ago and they equally worried for the pregnant man.

It happened suddenly. He did not do anything just complained for pain.

Bright had told MewGulf.

(A/N: I have no idea about pregnancy. I don't know how things go and all. Its all my wild imagination. Please bear me and feel free to correct me.)