Chapter 31 🔞

Moving down from the omega's lips, Bright trailed down to Win's sharp-ended jaw and down to his long beautiful neck. As if a possessive alpha, he marked his honey bun in hunger but was still careful to not hurt his honey-bunny bunch pie.

Win closed his eyes to feel the heavenly feeling of Bright's lips on the back of his neck. It felt so pleasuring, so good because it was done by his extraordinary husband, just his.

 Win's breath hitched as he felt Bright's fingers tracing the length of his spine. He was desperate by now. He needed it, he needed Bright.

 There came the pressure of a warm hand clasping his nipples, fingers slipping inside his shirt, lips against his lips. 

God, It's heavenly.

Win mumbled making Bright smirk in delight.

Fingers pinched his nipples hurtfully and deliciously making him moan and grunt. But he had to lower his voice because kids were next door. 

 Win felt himself being lifted, his feet no longer touching the floor instead he was sandwiched on the neared wall.

It's gonna be one hell of a night.

 The darkness of pleasure swirled in and around him as strong hands turned him and stroked him all over making him gasp at the sudden touch all around his body. 

There was no gravity between them any longer.

Win felt that Bright's strength increased with the heat. He was floating in the air. His head had turned light and all he wanted to was release. Win turned over, groping in the shadowy tangle of arms supporting himself, as he felt been layed on the soft mattress. Win felt his legs been forced apart and his mouth opened as he deep breathed. 

Yes, do it

Win grunted.

*****

Both looked into the eyes of each other as they bloomed a smile. 

"It was awonderful baby. You are amazing to me,for me." Bright said.

(A/N: Don't find the author she has hidden.)