Chapter 13

Bright's POV

Wait for it bunny, I have a grand surprise for you.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Both Bright and win were ready as they went to the surprise place which Win was still confused about. As they pulled over, Win relaxed and looked around the areas while Bright was driving along the way. It was all Win's plan on them going alone so that no one enters their personal space. Even when they were alone, they were surrounded by two cars so that they all could guard their boss' sanity aka Win.

Throughout the 2-hour journey, all Win saw was trees passing by or some people passing by. The world outside was so pretty and quiet. The latter never had seen the beauty as they passed by the thick forest. They had light background music playing and all the pleasure was to see the scene while listening to the melodic song.

As they reached their destination, Bright lightly tugged the sleeping boy with his coat as he went outside to check the place.

After feeling that place is the best to be here for, bright woke win up calling him to look around. As the sleepy bunny woke up, he looked around. His eyes sparkled as he saw the beautiful valleys in front of him. Uneven valleys with mushy green grass. Fresh breeze caring slight fragrance of coffee from the fields. Everything was memorable looking. And suddenly it struck into his brain...he had asked bright to give him a surprise trip to an unknown place where they were all alone surrounded by nature.

Taking win's hands in his, Bright headed towards the valleys and soon they reached over in the middle of the valley with a small pond with boundaries of lilies and a big lotus in the center...just a little next to was a carpet set with a basket and some boxes...looking at the things in front just made win feel lucky and contended to heart.