Chapter 16

Family

Family is a strong word for Win. He got the love from his family. His mother and so called father did love him but they both disappeared as if water in desert. But what about Bright? 

When Bright told Win how his parents died in a mafia clash, win felt sad. Even if they were not his biological parents they loved Win just like their own son. They were ever loving and sweet and the sudden death was actually a shocker for Win. When Brightie had told him about how they died in a clash and how he was just 10 at that time. 

How would have a little Bright suffered the pain? All alone?

He felt sad about how he was not there for his crush aka friendiee.

But its fine now right?

Now they are together forever with each other. They love each other so much and Bright even proposed. Proposed. That word brings bitterflies in Win's stomach. He remembers how he blushed in fifty shades of red when he saw the light pink coloured heart shaped diamond rings. He drooled for the ring only in Brights eyes. In real, Win was blishing over seeing a handsome masculine Bright kneeling infront of him.

Such a beautiful proposal with such amazing settings and a low hearty blackround song taking everyone's heart. But what was special was Bright's confession. As if rainbow after rain, the confession was so sweet that someone could get diabetes.

After the sweet setted confession, the boyfriends had a great night laughing, blushing, singing and cuddling together.

There was not a single mention of family. Now they both were each other's family. And probably someone was about to join their family of two. A bundle of joys or another new person who was forever unkown till now?

(A/N: Unedited, please ignore mistakes...)

(A/N: Confession in this chapter makes them official boyfriends. The last confession was just a promise in between them.)