Chapter 18

After disconnecting the call, Bright huffed and then went back to work. Huffing and puffing have been his recent hobby because of his Winnie the pooh's mood changes.

On the other hand, Win smiled as he knew that Bright would be back before half an hour because he is scared of Win.

No one dares mess with this bunny.

Half an hour could be used to sleep, he thought as he slipped under the thin sheet. Letting out a cute yawn, he thought it was time for a beauty nap as he passed to dreamland.

By the time, Bright reached home, it was already fifteen minutes past five which means 3 hours after the call, and when he called for bunny after reaching their shared bedroom, he found the nowadays furious bunny cocooned in the sheet as he slept peacefully.

He smiled as he slipped near the sleeping beauty, his. Win who by instinct knew it was bright, snuggled closer in the warmth of his future husband. 

Bright smiled as he patted his beauty's head. They got fine two hours to be close and sleep before dinner time. 

Waking up by seven o  clock, Win saw Bright sleeping next to him. Bright looked calmer than ever in his sleep with his perfectly kissable lips formed into a small pout and a small frown.

He traced Bright's eyebrows and smiled as a prank surfaced his brain.

Time to scare the great Vachirawit.

He thought as he smirked devilishly.

Win picked up his phone as he searched for a moaning voice. After searching for the most realistic voice, he put his phone on full volume and placed it near Bright's ear.

Bright who was about to kiss Win in his dream jolted up from his sleep as he heard a weird lewd voice. Wtf he yelled as he stared at Win who was clutching his stomach and laughing like a maniac. 

Crazy Bright muttered.

(A/N: Such a crazy chapter by a crazy author.)