Chapter 23

God he just took my heart with him.

Win looked at Bright who had been already staring at him. He smiled at Win as he intertwined their hands and stood behind him to back hug him, nestling his head in Win's neck as he filled his lungs with Win's sweet and intoxing scent.

Win stared at their intertwined hands as a smile bloomed across his face. It's been eight years since they are together. Though he does not remember the first year of togetherness because of a certain incident it's fine now.

"P' bai." Win called bright who was about to doze off on Win's shoulder.

God Baby, I was about to sleep.

Bright thought as he stared at Win. Unable to speak something because of the sleepiness, he just hummed.

"..."

Flashback 

Let it be true, God.

They thought together as they moved to their bedroom to get ready.

Win who came back from the washroom after changing saw Bright waiting for him. Combing his hair downwards and tying his shoes' lace, he tugged Bright's hand who looked at him and smiled sweetly showing no emotion of sadness.

I hope you smile like this when the doctor confirms that my hunch is true

He thought as they drove towards the hospital. 

Reaching the hospital, the smell of disinfectants fills his nostrils reminding Win of the bad times. He hopes that this time when they return back home, they return with happy news instead of sad ones, unlike the old time. With his gaze all fixed on the slate grey floor, he kept walking as Bright dragged him, almost dragged him to the doctor's room. His hands were sweating and shaking so much and controlling them was so difficult. 

Bright on the other hand was trying his best to get Win in the room.

 God, Win, you are so feisty and stubborn. I won't hate you.