⇢ 𝘧𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘶𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘦 𝘴𝘰𝘯

AN EXPLOSION ERUPTED on the front lawn of the Avengers compound. Wanda and Vision walked over to the window, spotting the flames that were shooting up.

Pietro sprinted in and stood behind them. "What the hell happened? Did Vision try to make paprikash again?"

"Stay here, please." Vision ignored his remark and phased through the wall to investigate outside.

Once the synthezoid left, the witch felt a presence in the room, and it wasn't just her brother. She lifted a knife from the counter using her telekinesis and threw it near the head of the intruder. It stopped before it can stab him.

"Guess I shoulda knocked," Clint said as he moved the floating knife away.

"Whoa. That would've been a bullseye." Pietro remarked.

Wanda walked up to Hawkeye. "Oh, my God! What are you doing here?"

Clint was tasked by Rogers to get both Wanda and Pietro out of the compound. Once that was done, they'd make their way to San Francisco and get Sam Wilson's recruit, Ant-Man.

Afterward, they'd find and takedown Helmut Zemo before he could reactivate the rest of the Winter Soldiers in Siberia.

"Disappointing my kids," Clint replied before shooting an arrow at the wall. He shot another by the island in the kitchen. "I'm supposed to go waterskiing."

Clint faced the twins. "Cap needs our help. You with me?"

"Of course," Pietro said. "I'd rather run full speed into a wall than side with Stark."

They started to run but Vision phased into the room and shouted. "Clint! You should not be here."

A sigh left Clint's lip as he turned around. He gave Vision a weak smile.

"Really? I retire for, what, like five minutes, and it all goes to shit."

"Please consider the consequences of your actions." Vision started walking towards the three.

Clint shrugged. "Okay, they're considered."

Vision walked into the path of the arrows and activated a current that electrocuted him.

"Okay, we gotta go." Clint told them. Both he and Pietro started running, in the silver-haired man's case jogged, but they looked back to see Wanda still where she stood.

"It's this way." He called out.

Wanda looked down at her hands and fiddled with her jewelry. "I've caused enough problems."

Clint sighed and looked at Pietro. They walked towards the redhead.

"Don't think that way, Wanda." Her brother said and grabbed her hand. "You are not the cause of all this."

Clint spoke next. "You gotta help me, Wanda. If you wanna mope, you can go to high school. If you want to make amends, you get off your ass."

The archer glanced at Vision for a moment, and his eyes widened when the synthezoid shot at the arrows that held the charge, getting himself free.

"Shit." Clint breathed out.

"I got him. Go!" Pietro quickly said and ran up to Vision. He punched him several times in the chest using his super-speed, but the synthezoid simply made himself denser and took the hits.

"Oh." Pietro said in realization.

Vision shoved him aside walked up to Hawkeye. The archer fired an arrow but he phased through it before disarming Clint.