TO&LostBoys [Klaus X Reader]

Imagine your family kicking you out for not being able to fight your urges, only for another family to take you in. 

. .

. .

You had been roaming around Santa Carla for a little over a week when a group of boys took interest in you. The Murder Capital of the World was crawling with unique individuals, but this group of four seemed the most comfortable in their skin with the added bonus of giving off a dangerous vibe when their smiles dropped. You didn't know what they wanted with you, but you weren't in any position to refuse any food or shelter.

The boys had a cruel sense of humor, but you found it was only ever directed towards individuals who deserved to be knocked down a peg or ten.

When you started to notice what odd hours they kept, you were brought into the fold. Being promised to sleep all day, party all night and never grow old seemed like a goddamn dream so you were given a drink from a jeweled bottle and told to sleep because the following night you'd see them for what they really were.

Being told what they were- what you were about to become- is a lot different than seeing it firsthand. You, of course, freaked when you witnessed them feeding and freaked even more when you felt yourself start to slip and feel someone- something else- take over. The boys laughed at your hesitation, calling you a halfling and mentioning you'd feed sooner or later. Preferably sooner since they made you without letting their Sire in on the fact he was gaining a new daughter.

You came to adore the boys in time, enjoying the thrill of their rides and fights and the luring of their meals. You came close to feeding multiple times, but something always held you back. You loved the idea of the power and near immortality, but being like them almost felt.. it felt wrong. So you held off on feeding.

For months you remained a halfling, and it only became a problem when they brought in a child.

Laddie was a runaway the boys took in and passed his responsibility onto you. You were to keep him fed and entertained, and for a while you did, but your life came crashing down around you one night when Laddie fell off the broken fountain and skinned his palms. When he started crying and walked up to you for help, your inner monster took over at the smell of his blood. You had grabbed his wrist, forgetting all about your strength as you felt the hunger settle in, and only snapped back to the present when his scream of terror pierced your ears.

Realizing what you were about to do, you let Laddie go and practically flew to the opposite side of the cave. And that's how the boys found you, you huddled on one side of the cave with Laddie still crying and cradling his arm to his chest on the other.

"What happened? What did you do?" Dwayne snarls before rushing to Laddie's side.

"He- He fell! I smelt the blood and I-"

David's immediately in front of you, hand around your throat as he slams you into the wall. "Did you bite him?"

"N-No! I would never."

"But you nearly did," Paul says.

David's grip tightens on your throat when you hear Laddie whimper as Dwayne checks him over, mumbling about a broken wrist. Marko snarls and you flinch, a whimper of your own breaking free. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry! I stopped though. I didn't-"

"You're a liability," David then says. Your eyes widen at his too calm tone. "And we can't have a liability."

"She needs to go," Dwayne says. You gasp and look at the one you've come to think of as a brother, hurt lacing your features. "You need to go. And it's only because we love you that we'll let you live."