TB/Marvel [Eric X Reader] pt. 1

Imagine going home for your sister's wedding with plans to lay low for a while, only for the drama to follow you all the way back to Bon Temps.

. .

. .

Glancing at the wedding invitation in hand, you tap it against the steering wheel in an agitated manner. You're excited for your sister, especially since she and Sam had been dancing around each other for the longest time, but this one little invitation had caused you a slew of problems. So here you sit, in your car, in the parking lot of Merlotte's.

Annoyed, you unbuckle and climb out of your car with a huff. Invitation still in hand, you march towards the entrance to Merlotte's and push the screen door open. It's decently packed inside and right away you spot Sam having a conversation with two individuals who are too well dressed to be a local of Bon Temps.

The noise slowly tapers off as you stand your ground by the door, glancing around for a head of blonde hair. You catch Sam's gaze and mentally smirk when he doesn't seem to recognize you right away. As his gaze slides away, realization seems to dawn on him and his gaze is right back on you. "YN?"

Both his companions turn to see what's garnered his attention and you have to fight the urge to gulp when you see just how attractive the blonde male is. Schooling your features, the muscle in your jaw ticks as you hold up the invitation. "Where is she?"

Sam gapes at you as his two companions look you up and down. "Oh, uh, Sook?" He calls out, voice raising. "You got a visitor!"

You hear your sister's reply from the back for whoever it is to hold on and several moments later she's making her grand entrance, ponytail swinging behind her head. Her expression falters when she sees who's standing with Sam, but then she follows their gaze and her expression completely brightens up.

"Oh my stars! YN, is that-"

"Outside." You deadpan. "Now." She stumbles to a stop, expression falling as she tries to guess why your mood is so sour. Tapping the invitation against your leg, your eyes narrow when you see her eyes squint. Don't you dare read me. Get your perky ass outside right now, Sookie Stackhouse. Eyes widening, Sookie suddenly moves towards you as you then glance back at Sam. "Put some music on or something and keep your nosy ass clientele inside."

Sam's lips twitch. "S'nice to see you too, YN."

"Bite me, Merlotte."

You turn around to follow your sister outside, gesturing for her to continue walking to the other side of the parking lot so no nosy locals conveniently walk outside to eavesdrop. However, when you and Sookie are far enough away, those two individuals Sam was speaking with are suddenly there too.

"Sookie," the male muses while his female companion rolls her eyes, disinterestedly looking at her fingernails, "need a hand?"

"It's fine, Eric. YN is just being dramatic."

"Oh you haven't even seen dramatic, little sister."

The disinterested female suddenly looks up and smirks. "Sister? How delicious." Fangs click down and you narrow your eyes at the vampire's leer.

Sookie sighs, nose wrinkling at the female vampire before looking at you with a sigh. "What did I do now?"

"You sent me this," you say while brandishing her wedding invitation. She frowns when she sees how angry you are. "Don't give me that look. I'm happy for you, I am, but you sent a paper trail right to me, Sookie. In my real name, no less, and have completely blown my cover."