True Blood [Eric X Reader]

Imagine being a pseudo daughter to one of the most feared vampires in existence. Godric's needed elsewhere for an important meeting, so he's decided to leave you in the care of his eldest progeny that you haven't seen in many years.

. .

. .

The last you'd seen of Eric the Viking, he was sneering down at you and arguing with Godric about taking in a pet human at such a young age. Vampires, before they decided to come out of the coffin, had ransacked the halfway house your ex-addict of a mother was raising you in and you ended up being the sole survivor of that horrendous night. Not one vampire had expected to come across a child and a female vampire, Isabelle, took you back to her nest and presented you to the area Sheriff with fear in her eyes.

Godric, who'd been the Sheriff and the oldest being in the room, had taken in your blood splattered appearance and refused to have any more harm brought down upon you. You didn't know what it was that made Godric spare you that night so long ago, but you were grateful for it.

Now at the age of twenty-two, you're sitting pretty well for a human in a world where vampires had made themselves known. You were untouchable and many vampires hated the fact that Godric doted on a blood bag which is why you're about to be reintroduced to Godric's first Child that hated you so long ago in hopes that he had changed and would offer you some sort of protection.

 You were untouchable and many vampires hated the fact that Godric doted on a blood bag which is why you're about to be reintroduced to Godric's first Child that hated you so long ago in hopes that he had changed and would offer you some sort of p...

Having forgone the long line in front of Fangtasia, Godric led you in through the back entrance and let himself into Eric's office. You took a seat on the edge of the leather couch, crossing one knee over the other and then clasping your hands over your top knee as you wait patiently.

It doesn't take long for the door to open again, the all too familiar Viking striding in. Only this time, his hair is shorter than you remember and you're not a little girl anymore. You can appreciate a good looking man and holy hell Eric the Viking is the hottest specimen you've ever laid eyes on. Godric lightly clears his throat and you quickly glance at him, tensing at his twinkling eyes. Fuck. He caught you checking out his progeny.

The statuesque female vampire entering behind Eric is vaguely familiar and her leering smile catapults her name to the forefront of your mind. "Pam," you muse. "Long time no see."

"Well, well. The little brat is all grown up. How delicious."

You wrinkle your nose at her, chuckling. Then glancing over at Eric, your grin falters. Remembering your manners, you bow your head in a show of respect. "Sheriff Northman."

His eyebrows raise slightly. "Y/N." He looks back over to Godric sitting in his chair and he takes a seat across from his own desk without making a fuss about it. "To what do I owe the pleasure?"

"A meeting's come up. I need someone to keep an eye over Y/N and our nest is not an option."

Silence. Complete and utter silence.