Teen Wolf [Isaac X Reader]

Author's Note: AU in which Derek never kicked Isaac out of his loft/pack.

Imagine being caught by the alpha pack and being kept captive with three other betas. When you're finally set free, one of your new alpha's betas takes a liking to you right away.

. .

. .

Having been an Omega, learning of an established pack nearby gave you a bit of hope of joining said pack and having some form of stability in your life once again. It took you weeks to ask around and look into the Hale pack, and what you learned led you to the decision to trespass into the alpha's territory and beg an audience with him. But when you finally made your move, you realized too late you were being stalked by a pack of alphas.

Being kidnapped and tossed into a seemingly abandoned bank vault was quite frightening, but even worse was realizing you were not their first prisoner. The alphas apparently had another beta locked up and dread filled you when the she-wolf introduced herself as Cora Hale- the little sister to Beacon Hills' current alpha and was coming home to be reunited with a brother she thought long dead.

The alphas took joy in taunting and withholding food, but they never touched you with the intent to harm unless you attacked first. It felt like weeks, when in reality it was only a couple of days, before two more betas were tossed into the room. The betas introduced themselves as Erica and Boyd, two runaways from alpha Hale's pack.

Boyd was the quiet of the two and sat easily without rising to the baited words of the alphas, but Erica frequently muttered about fighting back. You knew it was useless, Cora knew it was useless, but Boyd never talked his pack mate down from her anger.

"I'm sorry," you say one day, sighing, "but I have to know what made you two run away from an established pack. Why would you willingly become omegas?" You ask, staring at Boyd and Eric. Cora takes a seat next to you, thigh to thigh, and you know she wonders what her brother did to drive away two of his pack mates.

Boyd looks at you before looking back to Erica, he gesturing for her to answer. "We love Derek for what he did for us," she says quietly, "but Beacon Hills is cursed land. One monster after the other came and went, but sometimes they lingered to create chaos. Gerard Argent-" Cora growls and Erica tenses, she nodding at Cora's recognition of the name, "-came to avenge the death of his daughter and daughter-in-law."

"What happened to them?" Cora asks.

"The daughter- Kate- was responsible for the Hale fire." This time Cora snarls and you startle, you gripping her bicep to keep her seated and shushing her in a calmly manner. Erica gulps, but when you nod at her she continues. "The daughter-in-law- Victoria- tried to kill a beta that Derek was trying to help. It was a trap for Derek, and in the confusion of rescuing Scott, Derek accidentally bit Victoria. The woman took her own life and Gerard Argent blamed us."

"That's awful," you mutter. "But that still doesn't-"

"Gerard kidnapped Boyd and I. He kept us in his son's basement and tortured us," she says. "He even tortured a human who was a friend of the pack, beating him in front of us. And then when we were released, we realized we couldn't go through that again. So we ran, but we didn't get far."

Cora is breathing heavily, so you speak on her behalf. "I'm really sorry you had to go through that."

"Yeah. Us too."

The four of you taper off into silence, Erica leaning on Boyd and you on Cora as you settle in. You somehow manage to doze off and are only awakened when you hear, "No, Erica. Don't!"