Originals [Kol X Reader] Pt. II

Imagine still living with the Mikaelson family after your breakup with the ex. They're in no hurry to send you on your way and you find you're quite comfortable with the family of Originals. On the morning of your birthday, Kol drops in (Part 2 of 2).

. .

. .

Living with the Mikaelson's is everything you expected, but at the same time nothing like you expected at all. Klaus and Rebekah bickered constantly, Elijah and Freya played mediators, and Finn appeared to have learned that no amount of scolding his siblings deterred their childish behavior so he opted to leave the room when voices were raised.

You had learned Finn, Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah's habits years ago, but Freya was new and shiny, and you found yourself drawn to her and her knowledge. You had met a few witches through Klaus, but none were as friendly or as open to talk about magic as Freya was. So when you weren't being persuaded to go shopping with Rebekah, you were usually found with Freya as you learned about her and what magic she was currently working with.

And then after a week with them, you were offered a permanent room in the Mikaelson household. Rebekah and her siblings had promised to take care of you for as long as you should need it, and while you were more than grateful for the opportunity to remain bill free.. you needed to work. So looking for a part-time job, you found one in the local bookstore where the elderly owner needed someone to re-shelve books every other day and to keep up with the shop website and online orders.

Then Kol found out you were living with his family, and the texts and phone calls were nonstop. Even you working didn't deter him from video calling you, your boss hearing you scolding Kol during one of your lunch breaks and calling the both of you adorable. From that day on Kol always had a cheerful hello for your boss whenever your boss was spotted walking in the background, and you figured he did that on purpose because your boss then didn't mind the video calls when you were shelving and restocking the books.

Your birthday then creeped up on you and you hadn't realized Rebekah sneaking about or making plans. You only realized it the night before, but by then it was too late to cancel anything that had been planned and you decided to just roll with whatever may come.

 You only realized it the night before, but by then it was too late to cancel anything that had been planned and you decided to just roll with whatever may come

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

With how chilly the Mikaelson's kept their home, it became a habit for you to sleep on your stomach with your arms folded under your pillow. The comforter was usually drawn up over your shoulders and over your head to keep in the warmth, so the source of warmth underneath the comforter that you've never felt before is what slowly brings you out of deep sleep.

Normally waking up to a strange body would send you screaming and scrambling, but given who you live with you know no one was getting in without setting off a bunch of pissed off Originals. Grumbling softly, you reach out and poke at the tshirt covered torso.

"Happy birthday to you." The voice is immediately familiar and butterflies take flight in your stomach.

"No," you whine.