ᴛɪᴍᴇ ғᴏʀ ᴇsᴄᴀᴘᴇ

"

Y/N time for meals." A hand slid a tray of food in the small space under the door. As their footsteps faded away, Y/N took a quick glance at the food. "Always the same old soup." They mumbled to themselves.
Ever since Y/N had gotten their quirk, they had attracted the wrong types of attention including attention from a scientist. Ever since their so called "mother" had been tricked into signing a form for Y/N to be allowed to stay with them, they have been staying in horrible conditions and with nobody but a rude flower to talk to.

"Hey petal!"
Speak of the devil.

"My name isn't Petal." They glared at the small flower.

Flowey only rolled his eyes. "You know my offer still stands."
"And I've said no."

Y/N poured the soup onto the floor. "Probably put drugs in it to make my quirk weak..."

Flowey moved himself to Y/N's shoulder and earned a harsh glare from the other.
"Relax petal I'm not gonna do anything."

Y/N summoned a black knife with red swirls and wiped the sweat of their (skin colour) skin. They put the tip of the knife into the lock and started tinkering with it. Eventually, a click echoed and the lock dropped to the ground. Y/N swung open the door and surprisingly the guards were all knocked out. "Thats strange." Flowey remarked poking one of the knocked out guards on the leg.

Y/N made their way through the facility, killing anybody who tried to apprehend them. They gained some exp which gave them more strength. "Ah killing people, are you sure you aren't a villain?" Flowey asked smugly.
"I'll throw you off my shoulder if you don't shut up." Y/N glared at the flower.
"Fine fine jeez petal why so cold?"

Y/N continued walking to the exit of the facility. They were lucky that there was no guards and they were about to reach the end until.
"Ah young child what are you doing here?" A loud voice was heard from behind them.

Y/N internally groaned. 'Why did it have to be him.'
They continued walking to the exit before getting grabbed by the hero.
"Young child let us go to the police station to find your parents!" The hero carried Y/N before feeling a sharp pain in his side.
"Do not touch me."
All Might placed a hand on his side. Blood was dripping down. Y/N had stabbed his side. He coughed out some blood and collapsed before turning into his skinny form.
"Tch you call yourself a hero and you can't even get up after a small stab." Y/N mumbled before walking out of the exit.
"Golly you sure did stab him!" Flowey praised them although they didn't care.

All Might was unconscious on the floor. Blood seeped out of his side. The UA students who had went on the mission with him along with Aizawl rushed to his side.
"Uraraka! Use your quirk on him and get him to a hospital." Uraraka nodded and used her quirk. Tsuyu used her tongue to carry All Might to the hospital. The others followed behind them.

(Hours later...)

All Might had awoken. He was surrounded by the UA students. Uraraka, Tsuyu, Midoriya, Bakugo, Todoroki, Momo.
"All Might!"
Aizawl walked in and sat down next to the bed.
"Who stabbed you All Might?"
All Might sat up straight. "A small child in a green and yellow striped sweater with a flower on their shoulder."
They all looked surprised. "A child?"
"We did get reports on children being taken but all the ones we found were dead..."
The students (minus Bakugo and Todoroki) looked worriedly at their teacher.
"What should we help with Mr Aizawa?" Momo asked.
"Yeah we can help any way we can!" Midoriya and Ochaco said simultaneously.

"Stay on the look out for the child. If you find them, bring them back to UA."