ᴄᴏɴғʟɪᴄᴛ ᴡɪᴛʜ ɴᴏ ʀᴇsᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

(Your POV)
It was nighttime. Eri was asleep next to me in this small treehouse. We were lucky to find it abandoned after hours of searching for a place to sleep.

I had given her my green and yellow striped sweater since she barely had anything on. I had my black T-shirt and brown shorts on still.

I sat up next to Eri, Flowey was giving me a concerned look again.
"If you have something to say then say it."

Flowey sighed. "Y/N you used the hate knife today."

I scoffed. "Ok and?"

"You know how dangerous it is to your soul!" Flowey glared at you. "Did you see your face today?! You could've lost control!"

"And so what if I did?!" I retorted back. "You can just do what you did last time and stop me!"

Flowey irked. "Last time I could barely stop you!"

"But you still stopped me." I grumbled.

"Quit being stubborn and just listen to me!" Flowey demanded. "You need to limit using the hate part of your powers!"

I chuckled. "That's rich coming from the guy who wanted to exploit them for his own personal gain."

Flowey looked angrier. "Now I see the reason why you have no friends!"

I stopped.

"Your selfish, stubborn and stupid!" Flowey growled.

"Stop it."

"You only think about yourself!"

"I said stop it."

"No wonder you couldn't save him!" Flowey stopped.

You both fell silent. He had taken it too far.

"Petal I didn't mean to-"

"I need some fresh air." I moved Flowey off of my shoulder and next to Eri.

"Petal.."

I quickly climbed down the treehouse and began to walk. My eyes got glossier and glossier until I felt tears falling down from my cheeks.

"Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Stupid." I muttered to myself as I walked down the lonely street.

Flowey was right. I knew deep down that he was but I couldn't accept it.

My pace quickened until I was running. I ran and ran and ran and ran until bumped into a shadowy figure.

A figure that I could recognise from almost anywhere.

"I've finally found you... Y/N."