sᴛᴏʟᴇɴ ғᴏᴏᴅ

"So Petal what do you plan on doing now that you've escaped that place?" Flowey asked you curiously.
You were both walking the streets. You never had any plans after escaping. "I dunno." The only thing you wanted right now was some chocolate. Chocolate was your favourite food but sadly you couldn't even buy any without any money.

You decided to walk into a convenience store in search of the chocolate.
"Why are we here?" Flowey asked you curious on why you would go in a shop for no reason.
"Chocolate." You replied in a monotone voice. You walked to the chocolate isle and started grabbing as many chocolate bars as you could fit under your jumper. You began to walk out of the store, surprisingly nobody seemed to notice you.
"How the heck did you not get caught?!" Flowey said.
You shrugged your shoulders and continued to walk down the path.

(At the shop)

The shopkeeper was closing up. As he was about to close, a woman walked to him. "Excuse me sir but there are no more chocolate bars in Aisle 5."
"Thats strange, I did stock them up."
The two went into the security room to see what happened.

"WHAT THE-"

(Y/N) POV

I sat on a bench in the park eating the chocolate that I borrowed permanently. Flowey sat on my shoulder not looking amused.
"Aren't you gonna give me some?" He asked me.
"No."
Chocolate is mine only.
I had already finished 10 bars which had filled me up quite a bit. I put the rest in a plastic bag that I took from an old lady.

"Excuse me kid are you ok?" A tall figure stood in front of me.
I looked up to see a brown haired girl and a green haired girl staring at me in curiosity."
"Where are your parents?" The brown haired girl asked me.
I shrugged me shoulders.
"Well then let's take you to the police station ribbit." The green haired girl opened her mouth to speak. Her long frog like tongue showed which scared me a lot. I decided to not take any chances of being potentially killed and ran.

"Was it something I said? Ribbit."