ʙᴜʀɪᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀɪᴇs

(This is a side chapter and kind of an explanation to your backstory)

Asriel. He was your best friend. Your brother. You laughed and cried with him. You two were inseparable. You had known each other since you guys were very young.

The "kind scientist" Kuni had always loved you. He treated you both like his own children.

Or so you thought.

In reality, Kuni was only manipulating you both to do as he says. When his experiments failed, he'd take it out on Asriel and you.

Especially you.

He just loved seeing you cry and beg for him to stop. It always made him feel better yet you always end up feeling worse.

Today was the day you and Azzy were going to escape. You were tired of these conditions he kept you both in. You both wanted a change.

The two of you were outside of your cells as Kuni was out on some business. He had forgot to lock your cell after beating you mercilessly.

You and Asriel wandered the halls of the lab.
"Y/N just in case we get caught, I made a cube that can trap Kuni!" He produced a rainbow cube from his pocket.

You looked in awe yet you were confused. "How is it going to fit him? It's way too small."
Asriel chuckled. "I made it using my quirk so he'll be sucked in!"

You nodded. "Ok but if he manages to escape it we have to be ready."

Asriel nodded as you both continued through the lab and towards the door.

As you reached out to open it, it swung open.

Kuni was back.

"My my can't you two just behave for once..." He didn't look particularly angry but he wasn't pleased either. "I thought I could trust you after all we are family."

You glared at him. "Me and Azzy are family! Not you."

He scoffed. "Don't be a brat Y/N unless you want to be punished." He then brought out a syringe. "Now come to me."

The two of you stood your ground.

"We're leaving this place!" Asriel retorted as he prepared his rainbow sword.

Kuni sighed. "I didn't want to have to do this the hard way but you leave me no choice," He grabbed you by the hair and stabbed the syringe into your neck. "Asriel stand down or I'll inject it into them." The syringe had black goo with some hints of red in it. You instantly knew what it was.

Hate energy.

When you were quite young, Kuni had extracted the hate energy from you. It was growing out of control and it made you do things that were beyond normal. This energy had killed the rest of Kuni's test subjects except from Asriel. He needed to find a way to contain and control it.

"Don't stand down Asriel." You said to the worried looking goat boy. "I'll be fine."

Kuni laughed. "Sure you will." He turned back to Asriel. "Drop the sword or I'll turn them into a monster."

Asriel hesitated before sighing and dropping his sword.

"Good boy." Kuni chuckled lowly before injecting the hate energy into you.

You struggled for a bit, kicking and thrashing before you fell unconscious.

"Y/N!" Asriel shouted as Kuni dropped you onto the floor.

"Now now Asriel it was for their own good." He patted Asriel on the head. "They need this."

Your unconscious body twitched slightly.

"You monster!" Asriel retorted "Why can't you just let us go!"

Kuni stopped. "Why can't I let you go?" He started laughing madly. "You're too funny Asriel! I can't let me last two little rats escape. Mostly Y/N though."

Your body twitched again, a little bit more violently.

Asriel made a grab for the cube in his pocket. "Stay back or I'll use it."

Kuni scoffed. "You don't scare me Asriel. Unlike Y/N I can afford to lose you." He snatched the cube out of Asriel's hand. "You're both just pawns to me and Y/N is a more important pawn to me unlike you."

Asriel tried to snatch the cube back but Kuni moved it out of his reach.

"I could easily leave you here and take Y/N far far away without losing anything!" He laughed. "The only reason I kept you around was so that Y/N could obey me but I can make them obey in other ways."

You suddenly woke up in a jolt and started vomiting black goo.

"Ohoho the effects are already taking place!" Kuni walked over next to you. "It's ok my sweet Y/N, give into it, let it control your body!"

You vomited more of it before breathing heavily.

Kuni held you in his arms as you fell unconscious again. "You better follow me if you know what's good for you."

He began to walk away, Asriel worriedly following behind