ᴠɪʟʟɪᴀɴ ʙᴀsᴇ?!

*The bustling streets outside UA fills you with determination!*
*Saved*

I watched as the yellow star disappeared from the alleyway I stood in. Now that I've saved, if I die or something then I'll end up back here.
These streets are quite loud. Louder than usual. Apparently there was a festival going on nearby celebrating All Might or something. How annoying. It's annoying how these fools rely on All Might for everything even though they have quirks. Villains are probably gonna attack it. As soon as I only walked for a second, screams filled the air.
A villian with a bird-like beak and its brain showing was kidnapping and eating people.
Great another annoyance to ruin my day.

"Well we gotta dip." Flowey remarked.
No we're gonna go say hi to them! Of course we gotta dip.
I started walking the opposite direction of the villian attack. I ain't getting involved with that.

Before I could even get far enough, one of those bird creatures flew in front of me and made a grab for my hair. I thankfully ducked down so it couldn't grab me but I heard small demonic screeches coming from the sky. Flowey, who was previously on my shoulder, had been taken by the bird creature who was currently in the sky right now.

Great.

I sighed to myself and summoned my giant red knife and aimed it at the bird. I waited for a but before throwing it straight at it. The knife went through the bird's head. Good aim.

I ran straight towards where the bird was currently falling from the sky. Flowey was screaming like a school girl as the bird fell right in front of me. I quickly picked up Flowey and placed him back on my shoulder. He surprisingly stayed quiet for once which was a relief.

I quickly made my way away from where the villians were attacking and made my way down a lonley street. There were no people around and the houses seemed empty.
"Where the heck are we?" Flowey asked me curiously. I forgot he was here to be honest. I shrugged my shoulders and continued to explore the empty neighborhood. There were a few more houses down the street and a bar in the corner of the street.

My stomach started to grumble as I looked at my surroundings. That villian attack distracted me and I forgot to buy some chocolate. I mentally groaned as I looked around to see which house would have any food in it. My eyes landed on the bar. The bar would probably have some food in it.

I made my way towards the bar cautiously but with determination. The door was bolted shut when I tried to push it open. Damn it! There had to be another opening somewhere! I looked around but there was nothing.

Welp time to get my giant knife out.

I summoned my giant red and black swirly knife and slashed a giant opening in the wall of the bar. There was no one there. Perfect!

I walked into the bar and started to look around. Where do they keep good food in a bar?

"Are you stupid? They obviously keep the food behind the counter!" Flowey grumbled at me like he almost read my mind.
"Shut up or I'll make you." I replied in annoyance. That shut him up.
I jumped over the counter and began to look for some food. Surprisingly there's a Snickers Bar in one of the drawers.
Well my trip was worth it. As I am about to leave, I hear voices coming from outside.

"Who the hell broke into our villian base!?"

I am in deep crap.