ᴛᴇᴍᴘᴏʀᴀʀʏ ᴄᴀᴘᴛᴜʀᴇ

Y/N was hiding. Why? Because they were being hunted down by heroes in training. Ever since the incident with Ochaco and Tsu, more of Class 1A have been on the lookout for them.
They were currently hiding from Bakugo and Denki.
"That little brat better come out or els-"
"Relax Bakubro, you probably scared them away with your face-" Denki couldn't finish the sentence without getting a threatening look from Bakugo.

"Dumb teenager wannabe heroes." Y/N mumbled without knowing that Bakugo was right behind them. Before they knew it, Bakugo had grabbed Y/N.
"Gotcha ya little brat!"
Y/N glared at him while struggling to escape. "Let me go you ugly dog!"
Denki held in a laugh while Bakugo glared at the child. "WHAT THE HELL DID YOU SAY, I'LL BLAST YOU ALL THE WAY TO HELL!?"
"Help I'm being kidnapped!" Y/N put on a fake sad act to try and escape.
"SHUT UP YOU BRAT!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"So this is the child that attacked you All Might?" Aizawa glanced at the child who was currently locked in UA's staff room. Demonic screeching could be heard.
"That is correct Aizawa!" All Might replied.
Some UA teachers who were headed for the staff room slowly backed away.
"Well the police sent me the kid's files and their parents are nowhere to be found."
"Oh well what about an orphanage?" All Might asked him.
"Full."
"Well why not let the child stay with one of the students?"
Aizawa paused for a moment. "Those problem children can barely take care of themselves let alone a child.
"Oh Aizawa I'm sure they are capable of taking care of a small child!"
Aizawa rolled his eyes. "Alright I'll talk to the class..."
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Alright so all of you have put your names in the pot." Aizawa walked towards it. "I'll pull a name out and one of you will take care of the kid."
Aizawa carefully picked out a neatly folded piece of paper and opened it. "Uraraka."
Uraraka smiled. "I'll do my best!"
"But Ochaco, do you have enough money to look after a kid?" Mina asked.
Uraraka sweat dropped. "I'm not that poor!"

(Y/N) was currently sitting in Class 1A's classroom, they felt the stares of the curious students on them.
Flowey was also getting stares, mainly because he was a talking flower.
The class were given the task to watch over (Y/N) and make sure they don't escape.
Midoriya, Iida, Uraraka and Todoroki were busy talking about (Y/N) while giving them glances.
"Why do they look so sad?" Midoriya said.
"They almost look as depressed as Todoroki." Uraraka replied getting a small glare from him.
"As long as the child feels safe at UA then it's ok!" Iida said quite loudly.
"Shhh."
While the whole class were busy doing their own things, (Y/N) had robbed Bakugo's wallet. They were going to use the money to buy some chocolate after the other stash got taken by the teachers. (Y/N) would have taken money from Momo but she only had credit cards and a small child couldn't know how to use one.
"Stealing money petal?" Flowey asked.
"No I'm taking green paper." (Y/N) replied sarcastically.
"That wasn't funny." Flowey rolled his eyes.
(Y/N) ignored him and quietly snuck out of the classroom, the student didn't suspect a thing.

"Hey maybe we should try talking to the kid, they're probably scared to see strangers." Midoriya's eyes scanned the room. "Where are they?"
The whole class froze for a minute. "WE LOST THE KID!"
"If Aizawa comes back and sees the kid is gone.." Mina said.

(Flashback)

"If the kid goes missing by the time I get back I'll expell you all."

(End of Flashback)

"NO WAY I'M GETTING EXPELLED CAUSE OF SOME DAMN KID!" A pissed off Bakugo shouted.
"Well then lets go find them!" Kirishima replied.
Now the whole class had left in search of (Y/N).