ᴠɪᴏʟᴇɴᴛ ᴀᴄᴛɪᴏɴs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇs

You stood in front of the now confused villians and heroes. The looks on their faces was priceless.

"HOW'S THE KID ALIVE I THOUGHT I KILLED THEM?" Shigaraki screeched.

You snickered and stuck your tongue out at him. "You thought wrong bozo."

The heroes were also shocked that you knew these villians.

Shigaraki smirked and before you knew it, he had his four fingers around your arm.

"You heroes better surrender or this kid might get hurt!"

The heroes looked worried but you looked more pissed off than ever.

Now ain't no way you were going to let him kill you again so you summoned your trusty red knife and cut off his hand.

His screams of pain echoed through the hallway as his now severed hand dropped onto the floor. His blood dripped onto your arm and the floor.

"ARGH YOU BRAT!"

You used his moment of pain to stab him in his right thigh and pushed him onto the floor.

"KUROGURI!" He called out for his purple portal friend. "WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!"

Toga and Dabi went over to Shigaraki and Kuroguri and left with him in the portal that he made.

The heroes looked traumatised and shaken up. How could a child cut someone's arm off and stab them without feeling any slight of remorse?

"Uhm kid?" Aizawa turned to you while you were arguing with Flowey.

"What?" You decided to brush off Flowey out of annoyance.

"Come and... sit in the teachers lounge with Uraraka please."

You sighed and nodded, following Uraraka who had just came in. She looked slightly nervous but she still had a kind smile on her face.

(with Aizawa, Midoriya and All Might)

"Aizawa that child is dangerous." All Might stated, his face looking as serious as ever.

Aizawa nodded. "I already know that. But we can't just lock them up, we need to observe them closely." He turned to Midoriya. "Midoriya. You and Uraraka will be making sure the kid stays in check."

The freckled kid nodded and left for the teachers lounge.

In the teacher's lounge, you were sat with Flowey and Uraraka. You started to tolerate Uraraka more or at least that's what people would think. You knew the heroes were talking about you after what you did to that so called villian. They probably were going to lock you up or send you to some hospital. You weren't going to let any of that happen to you so you needed to play nice for a little while until you found yourself an opportunity to escape.

The only thing you were stuck on was if you should try and bring Eri and Flowey with you. You definetly wanted to bring Eri with you. Those heroes would probably exploit her for her quirk or not even care for her properly. Flowey however, was a liability to you. He was already so trusting and nicer to these heroes than you had thought he would be.He could easily rat out your escape plan to everyone and you were not letting that happen.

You still needed some time to think..

(In a dark ass creepy room somewhere...)

"They're getting more violent! This is perfect!" The crazy docotor Kuni was scribbling away in some thick notebook on his desk.

He had witnessed everything that had happened and was by far amazed by how Y/N had changed.

"Just a little more time and they'll be fully perfect!"

A/N:
So you guys another choice time!

Don't tell Flowey about your plans and leave him
or
Tell Flowey and take him