sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ

"Who the hell made a giant hole in our base!?"
I quickly ran behind the counter and hid behind some bottles as I saw the owners of this bar return.

"Petal get us out of this mess!" Flowey whisper-shouted in my ear.

I ignored him and began to look for a way out without them noticing me.

I hadn't saved recently so if I died, I'd be all the way back where that villian attack was happening. I could always save here but thats way too risky.

As I was processing my thoughts Flowey sneezed quite loudly.

I gave him an unamused face while he smiled sheepishly at me.

One of the people who owned the bar stood in front of me. He had sandpaper skin and bubblegum blue hair. He also had hands all over is face and body. Weird.

Before I could react the man had held four fingers on my neck.

"Make a move and you die kid." His voice was raspy and he sounded like he had smoked some weed.

Despite his threat, I summoned a small black knife and stabbed in the thigh.

The man hissed in pain but surprisingly didn't let go of my neck.

He pressed another finger to my neck.

I dropped my knife.

My hp was decreasing rapidly. My body was disintergrating.

.
.
.
.
.

[Don't give up now Y/N stay determined!]

[Retry?]

[Yes]< [No]

My eyes opened. I was back in the alleyway with Flowey on my shoulder.

"You died again." His facial expression was hard to read.

I gave him a nod.

"You gotta stop using your quirk to revive Y/N." That was the first time in forever since he said your actual name. "Its hurting you."

I glared at him but I knew he was right. I brought out my soul.

It was already becoming corrupted

It was already becoming corrupted. The more I used my quirk, the more corrupted my soul got. This never used to happen before. It only started when Azzy was-

It doesn't matter now. I just need to get out of here.

I walked out of the alley and turned towards the busy street.

Looks like the whole villian attack had been sorted out by the 'heroes'.

Just as I was about to walk out of the alley, someone had bumped into me from behind.

I turned around to see a scared looking girl with a small horn on her head.

She looked like she was on the verge of tears.

"Hey who's this kid?" Flowey looked at the girl.
I took her hand. She was shaking.

"I'm so sorry my daughter is causing a bit too much trou-" A tall figure came out of the shadows. He loomed over us.
"Oh you're just a kid." I gently pushed the girl behind me and summoned my knife.

The man scoffed. "What a useless quirk you have." He began to walk closer to me. "Stay out of my way brat."
No.
I slashed and stabbed his leg deep.
The man winced in pain and gave me a glare. "I told you to stay out of my way beat." He gave me a kick to the face,

My HP went down by 10. That was a strong kick. I scrambled to my feet, seeing the man reach a hand out to grab the girl.
Not on my watch.
I summoned a full black knife.
"Petal you shouldn't use that-"
"Flowey use your vines and get the girl to safety." I interrupted him.
Flowey sighed and hopped off your shoulder and used a vine to snatch the scared girl away.

The man turned to you with a glare. "Give her back to me."
I returned the glare before stabbing the black knife into the ground. In a few seconds, black goo began to leak out of the crack you made and began seeping towards the man and trapping him there.

"You'll be freed in a few hours," I chuckled. "Although scumbags like you should never be allowed out of hell."
My form had changed. The black goo seeped out of my eyes and mouth as I held my normal knife in hand.

 The black goo seeped out of my eyes and mouth as I held my normal knife in hand

I quickly changed back into my normal self and took the girl's hand. Flowey climbed onto my shoulder and the three of us left the man to rot.

(Time skip)

I ended up in the same park I was before those UA brats caught me. I shared half of my snickers bar with the girl which she should be grateful for because I died getting it.

Flowey was giving me worried and concerned looks.

"T-thank you for saving me..." The girl said quietly to me.
I gave her a nod. "What's your name." I asked her.
"Eri..." She replied in her quiet voice.
Eri.... She was so soft-spoken, quiet... She reminded me of him.
"Greeting Eri, I am Y/N." I introduced myself to her. "The flower on my shoulder is Flowey." I take a hold of her hand gently. "You've been through so much pain correct?"
She nodded sadly. Seeing her sad made me angry. It was like he was sad.

I scooted closer to her and gave her a quick hug.
Flowey looked surprised. "I thought you hated hugs Petal?"
"I hate people hugging me not me hugging others."

Eri looked at me in awe. "You're really cool Y/N."
I froze. She was so much like him.

The sun began to set.
"Those UA kids still haven't noticed we're gone." Flowey remarked.

That is true. What is even going on with them?

(At UA)

"Mr Aizawa we're so sorry please don't expel us!" Most of the kids in IA were pleading the kind of pissed teacher.

Aizawa sighed. "Fine I won't," The kids cheered. "But tomorrow you all better be on the look out for that kid."

"Yes sir!"

(A/N: Sorry I haven't been updating! I've been doing through a lot of stuff these past few months but I'm back now!)