ʙᴏᴅɪᴇs ᴘɪʟɪɴɢ ᴜᴘ

You were currently sat in the teachers lounge with Eri and Flowey while being watched by Midnight a pro hero, two weeks later.

You both had been staying at UA or that Uraraka girl's house. She was kind enough but she was too bubbly for your liking.

For the past week, you've been getting mega violent thoughts.

Now at first, you brushed them off but as the days passed by, the thoughts got worse.

You knew where they were coming from and who was behind them but you knew there was no solution to them. Drowning them out with a hum sounded like a temporary way to stop them but they would be louder soon.

Eri was playing with Flowey on the sofa while you were drawing.

That was the other problem.

Your drawings were also becoming more violent. You usually drew golden flowers, goats and chocolate even but now your drawings consisted of every person you either didn't like or had a vendetta against.

The broccoli haired boy, the spiky haired boy, All Might, The homeless looking guy and lastly... Flowey?

You didn't know why you had drawn Flowey getting his roots ripped apart even though you seemed fine with him. You were even planning on telling him about your escape plan.

Suddenly Eri tapped you on the shoulder.

"Uhm Y/N can you show me where the bathroom is..?" She asked you timidly.

You nodded, putting the drawings face down on the floor. Eri held your hand after telling Midnight where you guys were going. Flowey had also hopped on your shoulder.

You hastily led Eri to the toilets and bid her farewell from there as she said she could come back on her own.

As you gently opened the door to the teachers lounge, your face paled.

Midnight was looking at your drawing, her face visibly disturbed.

"...What are you doing..?" You startled the older woman, her face dropping seeing you had returned. "Those are my drawings.."

"I'll just be uhm going to Nezu don't worry about it!" She made up a false excuse and tried to walk past you.

After that....

You only saw red.

Midnight was nowhere to be found after that day. You reported her being missing to Aizawa and 1A and the police was called in to investigate.

Eri was crying and hugging you while you answered some questions the police asked.

Flowery was quiet about it but as soon as you guys were in a private corridor, he started to panic.

"Petal why did you kill her! She only looked at your drawing! You should've left her alone!!!"

You looked away from him and hummed.

"Y/N look at me! This isn't-"

You turned to him with a blank smile on your face and still said nothing. Your eyes had black tears flowing down from them and you only had one thing to say to Flowey.

"Shut up."