sᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴜʀɢᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ғᴀᴍɪʟɪᴀʀ ғᴀᴄᴇs

You were found shortly by Aizawa, Flowey and Midoriya. You quickly hid your teary eyes through an unreadable expression.

They were obviously worried but you quickly brushed them off, telling them that the man was someone who had once hurt you.

Flowey was extremely worried and he made that evident as you both sat in the dorm room lounge waiting for your new caretaker. He bombarded you with questions such as:

"How's your soul?"

"Are you feeling ok?"

"Who was that man?"

It pissed you off greatly, those intrusive thoughts filled your head.

"Shut him up."

"Pick off all his petals."

"Squish him under your foot."

"Petal are you ok?"

You quickly snapped back to reality.

"You were breathing heavily and had a weird look on your face.." Flowey gave you a worried look.

"I just need some alone time." You brushed him off your shoulder and got up from the sofa to go outside.

"Wait where are you-"

That's the last you heard from Flowey before you slammed the door shut.

Those thoughts kept coming in every time you started getting annoyed or aggravated.

"These are your true feelings. You'll give into them sooner or later.."

"One two three four five six.."

You countes up to ten in hopes of the voice going away.

"Sigh. I'll leave for now but you can't keep chasing me away Y/N.."

After that it was all silent. No more voice, no more thoughts, no more H.

"Hey Y/N?"

The more girlish voice made you look up.

It was one of the girls that had seen you before you officially went to U.A.

She had short brown hair and large brown doe eyes. She wasn't too tall however she still basically towered over you.

She had a look of worry on her face.

"What are you doing out here alone?"

You easily knew what she was going to do. Trying to befriend you so that you'd let your guard down and open up to her. Well thats not gonna happen.

"What's it to you?" You replied rudely.

She looked a bit flushed but still had a smile on her face.

"Well Flowey was grumbling about how you were acting weird so I came to-"

"Flowey doesn't know crap so why would you believe him."

Flowey was getting on your nerves. Why was he getting so buddy buddy with these people? Sharing your personal problems without your consent.

"Oh well I'm Ochaco Uraraka!" She stuck out her hand expecting you to shake it. "I'll be the one taking care of you inside of U.A aswell as in my own house!"

Ain't no way they're making a student look after you.

The Ochaco girl or whatever she was called continued rambling on about how she doesn't have a lot of money but that she's willing to try and get stuff that you liked. Did you listen? Nope.

Thankfully her rambling was cut off by the Aizawa guy hurriedly rushing towards you guys.

"Uraraka the League, they've breached the school."

League? What kind of stupid name-

"Take the kid to your dorm and get changed to your hero outfit. We need as much backup and we can get."

Uraraka nodded before reaching out to take your hand.

You inched away slightly which disheartened her slightly but she didn't force anything.

"Hey uhm Y/N is it? Please could you come with me to my dorm its an emergency!"

You merely nodded and followed her to her dorm room...

Or thats what was expected.

Instead on the way there, you took a little detour through the common room and out back into the main campus. Flowey had noticed and decided to hop onto your shoulder much to your dismay.

"Hey Petal what are you doing? Theres a villain attack happening you should go back to the poor girl!"

You acted like he wasn't there and walked into the main campus building. It seemed to be empty yet you heard fighting and shouting down the hallway. You were intrigued to find out who these league people were. They sounded dumb but it was better than staying with some weird teens.

You finally got to where all the fighting was and you were shocked to see familiar faces.

The hands guy, the vampire girl and the stapler guy from the bar were battling the green haired student, the bomb student and a pink alien student while the Aizawa guy was there for support.

"Wow so they're the League, what a bunch of losers.." You said a little too loudly for everyone to hear.

This drew all the attention towards you.

"Kid what the hell are you doing here?"

"Hey thats the kid we saw at our base Shiggy!"