ᴀɴ ᴏʟᴅ ᴘᴀʟ ᴀɴᴅ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀs

(Flowey's POV)

It was morning and Petal still wasn't back. It was worrying me.
I know what I said was bad but the way they reacted was worse than I thought it would be. Eri was still asleep and I can't just leave her to look for Petal.

I internally panicked. Y/N where are you goddamit!

"Flowey??" The unfamiliar voice startled me.
I turned my head to see one of those hero kids looking at me. It was the broccoli haired one.
Thank god! Maybe I can ask them to find Y/N!

"Y/N's missing!" My voice startled the hero and Eri, who was now awake.

"Uhm Mr Flowey where is Y/N?" She asked.

I couldn't answer her.

The broccoli hero helped Eri and I down the treehouse.

"Y/N's not with you?" The hero asked concerned.

"No they aren't!" I'm panicking. "Yesterday we had an argument and I said something that upset them and they ran off!"

A few other heroes stood behind the broccoli one. The one with bandages around his neck picked up Eri.

"So the kid's missing?" He asked.

"Yes Mr Aizawa they are!" The broccoli hero looked worried.

"Please just help me find them please!" I begged the hero. I may not like people but I care about Petal's safety. Their quirk is already hurting them.

"It's alright Flowey we'll find them." Aizawa reassured me.
"Yeah just leave it to us!" Broccoli hero smiled at me.

I sure hope they can find Y/N....

(With Y/N at ???)

(2nd Person)
(QUICK WARNING ⚠️: THIS PART OF THE CHAPTER WILL HAVE A BIT OF MEMTIONS OF GORE SO PLEASE SKIP IT IF YOU ARE UNCOMFORTABLE WITH IT)

You woke up in a tube. It was filled with water yet you could still breath. Lines were plugged into your chest, arms and legs.
Your eyes widened as you saw the lab in front of you.

This was the lab where he [redacted] and where they [redacted] him

You began to toss and turn in attempts of an escape only for the same sinister voice you heard before stop you.
"Trying to escape will just make you feel more pain Y/N."

You froze. In fear, shock, anger? It was all at once. It was him again.

The same man who had taken you and him away from your family.
The same man who had forced you to...
You wanted to make him suffer. You wanted to see him die over and over and over and over again until you were satisfied. You wanted him to feel the same pain you felt.

"Aww aren't you gonna say hi to me?" He pouted. "After all I was your very good friend!"

You glared at him. "Shut up, I don't want to hear any of your lies again."
"I see you've still got the same bratty attitude you had all that time ago..." He smirked. "No matter, I'll just break you all over again, my sweet little lab rat." He then gave you that same sadistic smile he gave you before you-