ғɪʀsᴛ ᴋɪʟʟ

You awoke in very clean infirmary the next day. Nobody was in there except for you. Your arms and legs were covered in bandages and you had a small bandaid on your cheek.

'I must be in U.A.."

You stood up carefully, trying not to injure yourself more. Your bare feet made contact with the cold white floor.

'I better save..'

*The quiet U.A infirmary gives you a sense of peace? It also fills you with determina-!*
*Saved*

Strange it seems to not finish the end part but it still saved...

Just as you saved, someone put a hand on your shoulder.

"Hello dearie are you al-"

Blood. Blood spilled from the lady..

Some new found reflexes had kicked in, causing you to summon your knife and stab Recovery Girl right in the chest.

She let out a small oof before falling to the ground.

"Wait nono I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

You immediately rushed to her side trying to help her up.

Recovery Girl let out some gasps for air before she finally stopped breathing.

You had just killed an innocent person.

Your face darkened.

"If they see this they'll hate me... they'll lock me up.."

You then knew that you definitely needed to hide the body...

.....

You successfully cleaned up the blood in the infirmary and buried Recovery Girl's body at a save point you had been to a while back.

Now all you had to do was wait for those U.A heroes to come back and act like nothing happened right?

No matter what you did, you just remembered Recovery Girl's dead body lying in the whole you dug..

Sooner rather than later, the U.A heroes came back along with Flowey and Eri.

"Y/N you're awake!" Flowey cried as Aizawa walked in with him, Eri and Midoriya.

You flinched slightly at the loudness of his voice but nodded slightly.

"Kid I need to have a word with you and the flower in private." Aizawa said.

Midoriya took Eri outside with him.

...

"While we were out looking for you we came across a man who said an awful lot about you."

You immediately knew who he was talking about.

"What man?" You replied, titling your head in confusion.

"Petal, he said that we should watch out for you.." Flowey gave you a worried look.

Your blood ran cold.

"Is there something you're not telling us kid?" Aizawa asked you, putting a hand on your shoulder.

"DON'T TOUCH ME!" You elbowed him in his crotch area, your reflexes kicking in again.

Aizawa stumbled back slightly, making Flowey fall off of his shoulder.

"I didn't mean too. I didn't..." You ran out of the room and down the hallway, ignoring people calling for you to come back.

The first place you ran to was the toilets and locked yourself in the stall.

Curling up into a ball, you quickly checked your soul.

It looked exactly the same as when you got killed by the hands guy but it was grey?

"W-what the hell.."

"Hush now I needed to be fed."

Of course it was them.

"Why did you make me kill her?" You asked, your voice already raidiating hostile energy.

"Tsk tsk I already answered that." They replied. "I needed that to keep us going on our journey."

"What fucking journey?"

"Ah don't allow such foul words to leave your lips child." They scolded you much to your annoyance. "The journey we're taking is towards the ultimate goal."

You weren't having any of this.

"The only goal I have is finding Azzy so whatever plans you have in mind I am not interested."

You zoned out, trying to block out its replies.

"You're not real, you're not real you're not real..." You rocked yourself back and forth trying to block everything out.

(Somewhere)

"Ahaha my sweet Y/N's suffering so much, this makes me feel so ecstatic!"

Kuni watched the poor child suffering alone in the stall on big moniter in a dark dusty room.

"That tracker and surviellance system was pretty useful! I can see my dear Y/N in pain at all times!"

He spun on his wheely chair giggling to himself like a maniac.

"Soon I'll have them for good... and they won't be able to escape ever again."