A task

Naruto yawned as he rises up from his bed. He looked around his surroundings and noticed that he was in his apartment.
"How did I get back here?" He asked himself but no answer came to mind.
"Hm.. whatever." He then fell back under the covers.

Ten minutes later~
"I'm late!" The covers flew off as did Naruto's clothes. He quickly changed into his daily fit and ran out the apartment.

~~~
"Ah I can't be late to ceremony!" He zoomed through the streets.

Today was a special day for Konoha to be specific today was the grand ceremony where people of Land of fire unite. Today marked the day a new hokage would take office.

Naruto could see the building up ahead as well as the many people who were crowded at the front.

"Excuse me, sorry, watch out!" He pushed his way to the front ignoring the upset sounds of the people behind him. Up ahead he caught a quick glance at distinct pink hair.

"Sakura!" He rushed faster to the front. Finally managing to squeeze through he fell forward and bumped into Sakura's backside.

"Hey watch where your go- Naruto?" Sakura stopped mid sentence.

"Hey Sakura!" Naruto grinned.

Naruto looked around for their other teammate.
"Where's Sasuke?"

"I'm not sure but seeing that he just woke up after that experience I think it's best he doesn't strain himself." Sakura answered.

"Oh I guess your right."

Cheers suddenly arose. Naruto looked up and saw Tsunade in her hokage hat looking ahead over the village and it's people.

Tsunade reached over and pulled her hat off holding it to her chest.
"From this day forward, I am the leader of the Village Hidden in the Leaves, I am the fifth Hokage!"

Cheers broke out ,out of joy now that finally there was a new hokage home.

Timeskip
It had been a couple days since Tsunade's took office and the price she had to pay was not it.

Tsunade squinted her eyes as she read a document. The third hokage sure did leave a lot of unfinished paperwork. She tore her gaze away rubbing her eyes.
"Dammit Sarutobi..." She sighed. Laying her head on the desk she yawned preparing to take a nap.

"Just five minutes... Shizune won't mind." She tiredly closed her eyes only for the door to suddenly burst open.

"Hey Grandma!" A loud obnoxious voice shouted all of a sudden. Naruto burst through the door.

Tsunade jolted up and fixed herself before anyone could catch her lacking.
"Aye you little twerp knock why don't cha?!" She hollered.

"Huh? Oh right sorry." He rubbed the back of his head sheepishly.
"Well anyways I have a request to make and it's very important." Naruto's tone shifted.

"A request.." Tsunade repeated with an eyebrow raised.
"Go on."

Naruto took a breath and explained the situation.

Timeskip
Tsunade's gaze turned soft as Naruto face morphed into an anxious one.
"I see.. so what Jiriya said was true. Your squad mate was abducted by two men in black cloaks and red clouds."

"Uh Huh!" Naruto answered.

Tsunade sighed and rested her chin on her clamped hands.
"Naruto why don't you come back later."

"Huh, why?"

"You don't question your hokage. Scram!" Tsunade bonked his head.

"Ow fine!" He ran out the room at the same time as Shizune was walking in.