Sasuke and Sakura: Friends or Foes!

Y/n is awakened by the barking of her beloved pet. "Not again.."
'P/n has been needy lately she's probably going through that time of the year again.' She shivered in disgust.

As Y/n gets ready for the day she turns to hear some growls and to see p/n humping her stuffed bunny.
"Oh you do not.... p/n! Now I have to wash this! It's not even a dog!" Y/n said getting irritated.
" Your lucky your so cute or else I would've sold you to the freak show." Y/n scratches p/n's head as she looks at the clock. 
"Time to go."

As y/n and p/n arrive at the academy they make their way in class trying their best to avoid unwanted attention. 'Oh there's naruto.' Y/n makes her way to him. " Hey naruto I see you passed.. congrats." She said.

"Thanks y/n!" He smiled.

"Do I look good too! You look nice today! Marry me y/n!" Y/n sweat drops as her classmates crowd around her.
' I can't say one thing without them in the way.'
Suddenly loud footsteps loud as elephants came running through the door. There at the door way stood a tired Sakura and Ino. Sakura looks over to y/n and Sasuke as she squeals and runs over to their table pushing naruto out of the way. "Move it!"

"Uh good morning sasuke and y/n mind if I sit next to you." Sakura asks trying to act cute. Ino then comes up to the table arguing that she gets to sit next to sasuke and y/n. Fangirls and Fanboys surround the two students as the group of fans argue who gets to sit next to them. Y/n makes an attempt to escape ,but sasuke pulls her back down.
"Damn you sasuke." Y/n said as sasuke smirks.

Hokage office
A group of Jonin look at the orb on the hokage's desk.
"Most promising students sasuke uchiha and y/n l/n." A certain Jonin with grey haired Jonin spoke.

" Wait isn't that the Shadow demon. What's she doing here!" A Jonin with a cigarette in his mouth said in shock.
"A couple days ago some Anbu brought her in ...well basically forced her in. I'm letting her stay here as long as she protects the village." The hokage explains.

The grey haired man looks back at the orb his eyes looking at y/n as his heart skips a beat. He then looks at naruto.
"Naruto Uzumaki huh." Kakashi said to himself."

Back to y/n
Naruto gets up and crouches in front of sasuke as he glares at him.
'This won't end well.' Y/n thought as she scoots slightly away. The boy in front of naruto accidentally bumps him leading into naruto and sasuke kissing. Y/n stares for awhile in surprise before falling out of her seat laughing. This surprises everyone as they've never seen the l/n like this before. Y/n feels heat go up to her cheeks as she laughs on the floor.

Hokages office'Naruto always has an effect on y/n that makes her show her emotions more and more

Hokages office
'Naruto always has an effect on y/n that makes her show her emotions more and more. It's nice to see her enjoying herself though. Young love.' The hokage thought with a smile on his face.
" I didn't know she had any emotions." The Jonin with a cigarette says.
" She does but she really only chooses to show them to people she's close too." The Hokage replies as the Jonins look back at the laughing girl.