Academy time!.... yay?

The next day came quickly. Y/n's first day of school to be exact. A school filled with kids her age and of different backgrounds. This should be interesting.

The alarm clock went off signifying the start of a new day.
"Ugh stupid clock why did I even buy this.
Let me sleep for 10 more hours." Turning over to her side she attempted to fall asleep once again only to be woken up by p/n's repeated barking.
"Nooooo."

Y/n gets up and drowsily walks to the bathroom to take a shower.
'It's cold.' She stares at the mirror as the water warms up.
She starts stripping her clothes off leaving her in her bra and panties her nasty scar now taking up her attention. Her scar traced from her hip to her lower back. A reminder of that day.

'I will find you.'

Snapping out of her thoughts she noticed the bathroom getting foggy as steam starting to form. Stripping off the remaining garments she quickly showers. A few minutes later she comes out with a towel wrapped around her head and body. She then brushes her teeth and goes into her room.

"Okay what should I wear today. Hmm I guess this one will do."

Choose one

"Okay p/n get up I'm making breakfast

"Okay p/n get up I'm making breakfast. I'm feeling bacon and pancakes."

Making pancakes making bacon pancakes get some bacon and put it in a pancake! Making pancakes.~

Y/n finishes eating and washes the dishes.
"It's 5:45 we got time before the academy. You wanna train p/n?" *bark*

Outside~
"Okay p/n let's see how strong you've gotten since last time."

Nodding P/n concentrates chakra into her barks the vibrations caused damage to a nearby tree she then back kicks the tree onto the ground.
"Nicely done p/n." Y/n scratches behind p/n's ear earning a happy bark in return.

"My turn." Y/n punches a nearby tree jumping onto a branch kicking it down to the ground.

"Ahhhhh!!!!" Y/n hears distant screams of people in the village. "Whoops.... they- they'll be fine. Let's test our speed. Alright ready go!" Y/n and p/n race around the house at the same pace. "I'm catching up p/n."
Y/n teases.
*Bark bark!* 'no no no.' They end up in a tie.
P/n jumps in y/n's arms licking her face. "Eww gross p/n haha!"

Looking at the time y/n noticed that it was time to go.
"It seems it's time to go." p/n whimpers. "Come on it won't be so bad.....probably. Maybe you'll even meet a new friend." *bark* "I don't want to go anymore than you ,but we have too." Y/n picks up p/n and start walking to the academy.

As y/n and p/n walk to the village y/n sees naruto being chased around by a chunin.

"Get back here naruto how could you paint the hokage faces!" The chunin chasing naruto yells from behind him.